Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

dude selling these locally for 200. too good to be true or...  replacement box...
i would say thats too good to be true. 200 is way below what they are going for and w a shoe that hyped how could you not have the box. hasnt been that long

Last edited:

pretty sure i saw men's after i got past the SPA page, but all the sizes were gone. I'm not 100% , when did u get urs again? monday?
Tuesday, I get them in tomorrow, I'm just hoping the weight was just a mess up, I'm pretty sure these popped up in a few sizes a few days later not a FSR, I know White Infrareds were a FSR

yea i know they came with the black I was wondering why
oh sorry i read that wrong. i think just bc it was like a special edition shoe or something. i dont think theyll ever retro it again. it was like a full infrared shoe. most aj6s are just hints of infrared so this was like a celebratory shoe. so they made a higher quality glossy black insert

oh sorry i read that wrong. i think just bc it was like a special edition shoe or something. i dont think theyll ever retro it again. it was like a full infrared shoe. most aj6s are just hints of infrared so this was like a celebratory shoe. so they made a higher quality glossy black insert
oh ok cuz i noticed the brazil 6s and fear 5s had it as well.

Tuesday, I get them in tomorrow, I'm just hoping the weight was just a mess up, I'm pretty sure these popped up in a few sizes a few days later not a FSR, I know White Infrareds were a FSR

I think i remember other people having weight differences with the regular release. I wouldnt worry

From wuts been said and read on here is A sz 14 cop. Other than that I've heard nothing else. Most likely a small sz run of 8.5-13 or 14 maybe.

was home all day saturday and had no idea... can't believe i didn't check fnl. did anyone cook? or was it a real small restock?
didnt see it live, but i clicked the mobile link like 20 mins later and saw 8 , 8.5 and 12. so not sure how the size run looked.

UNDS
glasses.gif

they made some new ones couple weeks ago check out scoop 208 real vs fake review on youtube
thanks but no thanks. i dont mess w reps. do what you gotta do. imo opinion i like these way better than the toro 4s. the color isnt in the same universe. i love 4s but sixes are my favs. ive never even considered buying the toro 4s but thats just me.  

Back
Top Bottom