Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Got my Toros! 
smokin.gif
  The infrared color looks to be the same to me on both the white and the red.  I think the infrared on the white looks different to some because of the different contrast crested by the white shoes.  Also take a look at the close up of the leather on the "3" section of the shoe.  The texture is different between the two.
EXACTLY what i was saying, but i got crucified for it.. the colors are clearly EXTREMELY similar

EXACTLY what i was saying, but i got crucified for it.. the colors are clearly EXTREMELY similar

No doubt . After having these two side by side in hand the color I beleive is the same. They should not have done that to you. You were right!

Man, those pictures make me sad that my white/infrareds came with a little nick in the red paint on the left shoe. Those pictures make the shoes look so perfect.

Man, those pictures make me sad that my white/infrareds came with a little nick in the red paint on the left shoe. Those pictures make the shoes look so perfect.

You should tell Nike customer service about that. They would probably give you a 10 percent coupon and a apology. I had a ding on my second white pair and they gave me a coupon.

Nice good price[/quote
Thanks, I tried waiting it out since release date to score a pair in the two hundred price range but had no luck three hundred was the most I would do havent paid this much since I pickedup the 3lab5 infrared @retail

You should tell Nike customer service about that. They would probably give you a 10 percent coupon and a apology. I had a ding on my second white pair and they gave me a coupon.
my white pair had white mark on the infrared on the inner side of the shoe. you just have to call nike?

Man!  Where are all of you getting reds for prices like 300 or 270?  Local dudes on CL or sneaker heads want a minimum of 400 now.  Atleast here in the Southwest.

ORRRRR, are allll ya'll too ashamed to list the real rape price you got them for?  LOL!!
roll.gif

j/k

I been seeing 3 to 350. Just not in my size. Someone gave me a link for an ad on cl for 300 i called but dude never called back

Back
Top Bottom