Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Been looking at auctions off and on and $350 to me seems way more than fair for these but cant get anyone to bite for that size 10.

So I got my Fnl pair in today
Opened the box and saw this.
View media item 819496
Words can't even express how disappointed I am now. My packing slip had the right color code 623. Anyone know what I should do?

Damn bruh i feel bad cuz most likely nike dont got a extra pair especially your size layong around a 10% discount code is not worth it this type of mistake is at least worth a 35% voucher being how limited these were

Been looking at auctions off and on and $350 to me seems way more than fair for these but cant get anyone to bite for that size 10.

it sucks cuz right before nike dropped, u can get one about 300$ shipped...now 400$+ and crap

See this i don't get,  when the cloak penny V came out i ended up with a 10.5 pair in an 11.5 box and i had to go and exchange it. Stuff happens. Lmao. Yall little dudes on here always think someone is lying or that they have to show a receipt. Why do you care? They're not selling the shoe to you. 
Little dudes? But you clearly lack comprehension of an adult. My question was actually speaking to if there was a way to identify that it was a mistake on FNL part. I said TWICE with emphasis I don't think dude is telling a lie. But most disputes come down to PROOF. I ask, for future reference.

I can one + both of you if it helps... I bought Royal 1s from City Gear in Oakwood, 10.5 -- I received a left shoe that was 10.5, and a right shoe that was an 11. I was one of the first to pick mine up and nobody with a 11, or 10.5 had the same issue.

THESE ARE BOTH OG PAIRS THE INFRARED ON THE BLACK ONES ARE VERY SIMILAR TO THE INFRARED ON THESE 2014 WHITE/INFRARED PAIR...EVEN ON THE OG'S THE INFRARED ON THE WHITE'S IS DARKER THAN THE INFRARED ON THE BLACK ONES...
View media item 820002I COPPED & I LIKE THEM LIK OTHERS HAVE SAID ALL YA'LL DUDES COMPLAINING SLEEP IF YOU LIKE...I WILL NEVER PASS ON A OG COLOR WAY THATS PRETTY MUCH ALL I COP...

This was a easy release for me.. hours later that day I was able to still get my size online.

To make matters worse, there are only 3 pairs of size 13s on the bay right now that are for auction. 2 pairs in the states and 1 in Greece. The other couple pairs have buy it nows from $465shipped and up smh.

Id say its def worth keeping these.

I cant imagine 75k produced.

Broke down and won a pair of these on ebay for $350. SMH. Ive wanted these bad for a couple of months but that resell rape leaving a bad taste in my mouth for Nike at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom