Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

but you didn't.....

you just posted some poorly executed egotistical response....

"i would know..."

wrong. I confirmed the with a friend that the link was availabke early to all. However it went live around 7:59:30. That's all the advantage needed.
You're wrong.

Read all the posts I've made in here since 8AM EST. All the proof is there.
that or both yall need to sync your clocks to nist. 

Who would have ever predicted that this thread would have more pages than the white/infrared 6s? lol

roll.gif
I paid $3
free 99

i thought those pairs were exclusive to footaction jordan store down there since footaction got no little stock cross country. i know nike portland and seattle didnt get any.  
Those stores still get their stock from Nike like every other store. It benefited Nike to have a majority of the stock in NO for ASW more than selling on NDC. The buzz for these right now is crazy.

I still believe these will be restocked from info ive heard from different retailers. But i think theyll be limited and like i said previously, these were an All Star Game shoe/release/colorway whatever you want to call it. So a lot of ndc stock was down there, and they may not have received all the left overs back from that area yet and processed them to put on their website.

I only cop for myself.  I'm not a reseller.  Nike tweeted the link before it was live.  I know this because I have a bot that loaded a page "the product you are looking for is no longer available"

I manually clicked the tweet link myself on another computer about 5 seconds later and the page for the Toros loaded.  Sold out of course. 

I checked the two URLs.  The one my bot made vs the one I clicked on and they were identical.  Thats how I know the link was not live when it was first tweeted.

Something fishy was going on???????
Same thing with me. When I clicked the link the second time. I wasn't able to add my size to my cart however, there were only about 5 sizes avail. 8 | 8.5 | 10.5 | 14 is all I recall seeing. 

Wow after just waking up and browsing the last 30 pgs... im soo happy I didnt even wake up at 5am to try for these.. havent seen 1 positive post of one grabbin these..

Wow after just waking up and browsing the last 30 pgs... im soo happy I didnt even wake up at 5am to try for these.. havent seen 1 positive post of one grabbin these..
the people who slept in, won. for real.

Last edited:
Who would have ever predicted that this thread would have more pages than the white/infrared 6s? lol

Opinions change. Having these on-feet would change your perspective vs a bad quality shot from a potato.

Ex: Gamma Blue 11s

Nah, I'm not saying it as a bad thing. Just saying I wouldn't have guessed. I don't like those white/infrareds one bit but a lot of people got them for nostalgic purposes. I wanted these from day one though...

sheesh, woke up to 250+ new post in less than 8 hours lol. this thread went straight off the deep end. im glad i slept in...so NDC pulled a fast one huh. SMH. doesnt suprise me. im done wit this fiasco. time to chill out on shoes until Carmines drop...i hope everyone that want these to rock ends up gettin them some way or another. they really are worth the trouble!....

Glad to see more people in here confirming the link wasn't live until after the tweet.

I shouldn't be arguing with conspiracy theorists who refuse logic.

I think your right because I clicked as soon ast he link dropped. Got product doesn't exist or something. Clicked a few more times then when I finally got through only 8.5 and 14 were listed but when I clicked they showed OOS.

Back
Top Bottom