Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

damnnn I clicked on the link the second it was tweeted out and everything out of stock. People werent playing

laugh.gif
 Nike tried tweeting at the exact same time they went live but ended up putting the link out to early. Mexican sneaker head had a better chance than people with bots

I clicked the link on the pc and was able to wait in line but on my phone it went straight to the product not available. after waiting in line it said not available. SMMFH

Wowwwwww. I already got a pair, but clicked on the tlo just because 2-3 seconds after link was sent, and nothing....just wow

i guesses are. if u got through with EL last weekend. and got a order in. you saw the PRODUCT NOT AVALIBLE PAGE

and let everyone else get a chance

another ndc fail, click the link....nike product not available page comes up, clink the link again, product page comes up, but  sold out.
exactly what happened to me. and i guess everyone.it kept saying not available the first few times

This may have been their most botched release ever. Including DB's and ****. Broken link, BOTH times they released. Can't ever add to cart. Ridiculous.

The early link didn't even load until after the real link. I think Nike is just messing with people to troll the early link sites and find out who is doing it and getting these early link sites shut down as they will have a bunch of unhappy customers. I seriously doubt anyone got any pairs. 

Back
Top Bottom