Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

ups just delivered mine.
pimp.gif

I've been contemplating the same thing about trading for these Retro's 6's   but honestly it's to each's own….

But these are GM releases so any Jordan DS that's GM would be a good trade depending on your Taste in J's

2013's Flood of Retro 3's and 5's have got me overdosed on that number...

and 2014 it looks like 10'x, VI's 6 and a few Retro 3's  ….. oh and that Retro 2 Run thats coming like a slap in the face from Nike to Jordan himself.. lol

Just got the email saying these have shipped, looking forward to getting these now :D

Last edited:
Let's wear our toro 6's to congratulate team Canada women's hockey for beating team USA in the championship game!

Go red!

Just got my pair in the mail. The actual color on these is insane. You gotta see these in person to actually see the true color of them.... A camera doesn't quite capture it.

how much money do u make. I resell shoes. Its easy. Where else imma make 100 bucks for less than 30 min work. Im just a average joe
30 min?? Do you take into account travel time, gas, time spent trying to sell them, time meeting up? Time going to post office etc? I see most ebay listings go for 3 days minimum... U really think it took you 30 min to make 100

Last edited:
will try to grab a pair to help someone out who actually wants to wear them. Will probably fail tho.

30 min?? Do you take into account travel time, gas, time spent trying to sell them, time meeting up? Time going to post office etc? I see most ebay listings go for 3 days minimum... U really think it took you 30 min to make 100
Really, Doesn't take much...

Buy shoes online from NDC, Posts shoes for Sale Online, Find Buyer, Shoes are Delivered, Relabel Box with buyer address, Ship out…Done!

it'll take you 45 mins total time… over a period of a week

The only way it works if you Resell like 5 pairs of more a time…  Then it's worth it!

Kid resellers don't value they time. They jus see the "profit" and think they winning. Unless you flipping yeezys, reselling one or 2 pairs ain't worth a damn...

U really think it took you 30 min to make 100
absoluetly! buy on ndc. list on ebay. sell through paypal invoice, print electronic shipping label, drop at post office! Easily done in 30minutes!

Resllers be like!

Last edited by a moderator:

absoluetly! buy on ndc. list on ebay. sell through paypal invoice, print electronic shipping label, drop at post office! Easily done in 30minutes!

Resllers be like!
You don't even need to go to the post office anymore. schedule a pickup, hand it to mailman. done. no gas wasted.

Back
Top Bottom