Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I just can't see how any of you can knock another mans hustle. If I grab extra pairs to make $150 on each pair I'm winning. That's the American way. This isn't communist Russia. The only reason I see why all of you aren't reselling is because you don't have the $ to cop multiple. We should all be feeding the beasts what they want. This forum is for the elite sneaker lover. News flash guys, if you couldn't cop a gamma blu 11 at retail, you are a BEAST.

I feel what ur sayin bro, but the fact of the matter is, this here website is a community and it's all fam. Sharing and contributing in hopes of coppin kicks at retail. When you're coppin to resell, you're possibly denying one of your NT fam from coppin retail. You gotta have thick skin when you admit to reselling. The fam don't take kindly to resellers round these parts lol

I feel what ur sayin bro, but the fact of the matter is, this here website is a community and it's all fam. Sharing and contributing in hopes of coppin kicks at retail. When you're coppin to resell, you're possibly denying one of your NT fam from coppin retail. You gotta have thick skin when you admit to reselling. The fam don't take kindly to resellers round these parts lol
how could you guarantee that if you didnt buy it, another reseller wouldnt have gotten ur pair instead? then that would mean your letting someone else make money over yourself. the whole dont buy one if your gonna sell it BS is overplayed IMO

Before these dropped most people were saying they hated them because they didn't have suede. Then all of a sudden when people realized they were somewhat limited, hype jumped.
That's the truth!!! I been on this thread for a minute and before release this thread had no love but since the release action has tripled

I just can't see how any of you can knock another mans hustle. If I grab extra pairs to make $150 on each pair I'm winning. That's the American way. This isn't communist Russia. The only reason I see why all of you aren't reselling is because you don't have the $ to cop multiple. We should all be feeding the beasts what they want. This forum is for the elite sneaker lover. News flash guys, if you couldn't cop a gamma blu 11 at retail, you are a BEAST.

First time commenting. I'm not here for love. We should all be the ones feeding the beast. Not the beast feeding the beast.

how could you guarantee that if you didnt buy it, another reseller wouldnt have gotten ur pair instead? then that would mean your letting someone else make money over yourself. the whole dont buy one if your gonna sell it BS is overplayed IMO

And ur right bro I couldn't guarantee it. But as long as a sneaker head gets a slightly better chance at retail that's good enough for me. It's whatever bro, do you. It's your life.

I personally dont have a problem with resellers. If they are going to do all the research and go around to every store to get multiple pairs then they deserve to get over on the people dumb/thirsty enough to pay double for a pair of shoes. Sure it sucks to miss out on a release that you want. But Jordan releases are like buses. You miss one theres another release dropping in the next couple days.

Theres really no reason to line the resellers pockets if you miss a release. But there will always be people who have to have a shoe for whatever reason. Whether it be them talking it up to their friends that they were gonna get a release and then they get clowned if they miss out therefor they pay a reseller so that they can "stay cool" by still ending up with the shoe. 

The hype on these is clearly people who missed the Yeezys 2 weekends ago and they now need a majority red colorway just because. These will drop in price once all the yeezy crew over pays for them and they have their pairs. 

I personally dont have a problem with resellers. If they are going to do all the research and go around to every store to get multiple pairs then they deserve to get over on the people dumb/thirsty enough to pay double for a pair of shoes. Sure it sucks to miss out on a release that you want. But Jordan releases are like buses. You miss one theres another release dropping in the next couple days.

Theres really no reason to line the resellers pockets if you miss a release. But there will always be people who have to have a shoe for whatever reason. Whether it be them talking it up to their friends that they were gonna get a release and then they get clowned if they miss out therefor they pay a reseller so that they can "stay cool" by still ending up with the shoe. 

The hype on these is clearly people who missed the Yeezys 2 weekends ago and they now need a majority red colorway just because. These will drop in price once all the yeezy crew over pays for them and they have their pairs. 

Agree 1,000%

Most resellers I know have plugs in store. by place the pairs to the side or fix the raffles. Resellers profits comes from the over charge.

I get hit up all the time about holding a pair for $60.

But I'm like you. I don't over pay for a release. I just take my lost and keep it moving.

Same dude talking about "sneaker love"would happily bang your girl if he could.

And u are 100% correct but that depends on how good she looks. I can respect the kicks but sorry bout ur chicks lol. But that's pretty irrelevant to this whole reselling subject.

Or maybe others don't resell because they're not greedy - they're good with getting a pair for themselves and actually want fellow sneaker enthusiasts to be able to get pairs as well without getting bent over. That's the true spirit of community and enthusiasts helping other enthusiasts. There's nothing wrong with wanting to make money in life, but there's better ways of doing it IMO than getting in the way of others.

Or maybe others don't resell because they're not greedy - they're good with getting a pair for themselves and actually want fellow sneaker enthusiasts to be able to get pairs as well without getting bent over. That's the true spirit of community and enthusiasts helping other enthusiasts. There's nothing wrong with wanting to make money in life, but there's better ways of doing it IMO than getting in the way of others.
any way is a good way to make money. whats better than working 10 minutes to attempt to get a pair and making 150$ in 10 minutes

Got my pair in from NDU so dope in person, loving the color and loving the fact that I got these at half price. Oh and thanks Nike EU for the extra 30% off code for the delayed delivery. Any way here's pics, will post on feet pic tomorrow or sat most likely:

I believe this is the closest to the actual color my camera would capture.

any way is a good way to make money. whats better than working 10 minutes to attempt to get a pair and making 150$ in 10 minutes

It's the PRINCIPLE bruh! A nice drug deal exchange can take under 10 minutes and net well over a buck fifty profit but that don't make it right either. You can resell all you want but don't whine and complain when you admit reselling to a sneaker loving community.

It's the PRINCIPLE bruh! A nice drug deal exchange can take under 10 minutes and net well over a buck fifty profit but that don't make it right either. You can resell all you want but don't whine and complain when you admit reselling to a sneaker loving community.
 We're comparing drugs to sneakers now? 
sick.gif
 on a side not this is probably the best emoji face hands down. 

hit the consignment shop after a long day of flippin that work on the streets!!!

< the life

im just gonna disagree i guess. basically sneaker stores buy at a low price and sell at the retail price which is how they make money. resellers are essentially doing the same thing, except they are forced to buy at retail.

Back
Top Bottom