Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Are u guys waiting on the white infrared? Lots of retail stores have them sitting still I've been hearing
noones waiting on those. stop trolling. kind of sad to see this thread blow up after people saying they didn't want em. smh :smh:

@jaydeucetre19 you said these wouldn't sell out... :smh: and would be easy to get-now you want to double up. hypebeast.
Oh I'm a hypebeast cuz I want to double up???? I never said they wouldn't sell out and for me they weren't as hard to get as the Tiffany dunks... Here's a cookie for being so attentive :rofl:

Last edited:
So I got the infrared23 from FNL....got 1 confirmation email, 2 shipping confirmation emails for 2 infrared 23's...both packages have shipped, weights are different..During the release I was on the regular site when shoes went live (4:54 am), hit process order and got hit with splash, so I closed the browser, opened mobile site as it was still 458 am, checked out on mobile fine and got confirmation...bank account showing 2 authorized charges from FNL, same price...I think I doubled up on accident, I just need 1 pair

So I got the infrared23 from FNL....got 1 confirmation email, 2 shipping confirmation emails for 2 infrared 23's...both packages have shipped, weights are different..During the release I was on the regular site when shoes went live (4:54 am), hit process order and got hit with splash, so I closed the browser, opened mobile site as it was still 458 am, checked out on mobile fine and got confirmation...bank account showing 2 authorized charges from FNL, same price...I think I doubled up on accident, I just need 1 pair
what size you get?

What size. Ill take an 8.5 or 9 if you lookin to hook an NTer up with what you paid plus shipping. Im not gonna pay 300+ for em

Last edited:
I'll take it off ur hands?

Might as well keep them they are so hard to cop atm

Same thing happened to me with 3Lab5s. I got 2 pair delivered. Charged for both but a nice suprise

Same thing happened to me with 3Lab5s. I got 2 pair delivered. Charged for both but a nice suprise
Yeah I'm thinking its legit, mainly cause in the shipping emails I received, order numbers are different...it's just that only 1 shows up when I check my recent orders when I log in to FNL

what size you get?

What size. Ill take an 8.5 or 9 if you lookin to hook an NTer up with what you paid plus shipping. Im not gonna pay 300+ for em
They 12's....I'll probably off em locally to a friend if I indeed receive 2... I would only charge what I paid, 193 tho

I'll take it off ur hands?
Keep that in mind, probably gonna hook a friend up or younger cousin
Well too bad they not my size. But props for not trying to get anything crazy for them.

But yea I would say either hook someone up or hold onto them for a trade if you not tight for the cash right now, since i think earlier in the thread dudes was saying they would trade their Gamma 11's for these. 

Last edited:
How will I know if a release shoe is already up on FNL? Should I just search it for the name/style number 5-10 minutes before 8AM? Thanks.

If you guys only knew how fortunate you are that fnl will take your money, for some of us its been a long time since we could cop from them.

If you guys only knew how fortunate you are that fnl will take your money, for some of us its been a long time since we could cop from them.

^^^^^ Yep. I had both pairs of kicks cancelled this weekend. Will never order from them again. Same thing happened with the 3labs. Now i'm waiting for both pair to pop up somewhere so i can scoop em.

Last edited:
How will I know if a release shoe is already up on FNL? Should I just search it for the name/style number 5-10 minutes before 8AM? Thanks.
Yep, sometimes they release them early .  Just search for them or look at their release calendar. 

^^^^^ Yep. I had both pairs of 6s cancelled this weekend. Will never order from them again. Same thing happened with the 3labs. Now i'm waiting for both pair to pop up somewhere so i can scoop em.
They have the tendency of canceling orders, they cancelled both 12's (Taxi and Gamma) I ordered from their restock 2-weeks ago.  Also 2 pairs of Gamma 11's and a pair of Fear 5 got the axed from FNL.   I consider them to be very unreliable with their inventory since the allocate shoes from their B&M stores.

They have the tendency of canceling orders, they cancelled both 12's (Taxi and Gamma) I ordered from their restock 2-weeks ago.  Also 2 pairs of Gamma 11's and a pair of Fear 5 got the axed from FNL.   I consider them to be very unreliable with their inventory since the allocate shoes from their B&M stores.
Makes me hope I got the red infra's in the box and not the whites :rofl:

were you getting through b4 8am or after that you had all these cancellations?

for 3labs, i ordered at 802 and they cancelled me, citing oversell

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom