Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Heard the suede on the NRG version is akin to the suede on the Air Force 1s that released a while ago. Not sure if the information I heard is right or wrong but I know the suede on the Air Force 1s isn't that great.

don't have them ... but if you see a viral video of a woman sniffing a gatorade shoe in a footstore --you'll know it's me.
:lol:
Secured a pair on stockx for 303.00 shipped and authenticated. Got $20 off since it was my first purchase. Thinking I made out well considering how limited these are and didn't want to take any chances. What do you guys think? My $310 bid hit
anything over retail is to much imo #retailorbust.
Don't do it, if you are happy with the purchase that is all that matters. Don't open the door for people to make you doubt yourself.
Too late, never pay over retail just never worth it IMO I’ve taken many L’s this year with limited kicks I miss out I’m on to the next one, but hey it’s your money, just my .02 cents...:emoji_v:

Honestly may be my plan. Really don't need to spend $220+ right now when BHM collections, Off White pt. 2, and ASW releases are coming up.

OW part 2! In for the Blue AJ1
All Star? Gold top 3s I’m in too.

Other stuff on my list.....
Katrina 3s on disco
BC3s
Bred Toe 1s
Blue Chicago 1s
Melo 2s
Concord 11s

Go by recent sales not bids. Because people actually bite on lowest asks and sellers don’t always accept highest bids. Most of the time bids are $20-30 less than recent sales

Recent sale looks $300 around that price

DSC_4134.JPG

DSC_4137.JPG

Back
Top Bottom