Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

I like them alot. But orange is my second favorite color behind red. It's cool they went with the Carmines as the inspiration since thats what he wore in the commercial.

I guarantee if these were labeled SBB 6s, people would lose their damn minds. I'll cop with a FNL rewards coupon

I swear they could slap a Jumpman on a turd and people would be like
"RD cop for me."
To each its own.

naw you can't but you can put yzy on a shoe and charge 500+ resale, jordan customers are more critical

Last edited:
IMG_0359.jpg
IMG_0358.jpg
Green, Is suppose to be an alternate color way, not sure tho.

Things look legit...Not generally in for Retro+ Colorways but these right here are getting picked up...

What if they treat them like the pinnacle 9's. When you buy them you won't know what you have until you open them

On feet pic.
IMG_0367.jpg
Decent shoe, but this pic just reinforces why I'm passing on these. A decent pair, but hate the fact that the only green are the Jumpmans and the lacelock. Nothing says Gatorade about these. If the midsole had green though, it'd be a no brainer! The green pair, though not my cup of tea, definitely makes a bigger impression, I just don't get the white sole/toe piece.

I'll definitely be copping I'm a fan of the 6 silhouette between these the wheat, the black UNC's, green pennacle this is shaping up to be a pretty good year. Hopefully most of them will sit for a discount or be a easy cop

Im not crazy about 6s, but since that Miami Hurricanes blood is in my veins.. I need at least one pair for football and bball season

Decent shoe, but this pic just reinforces why I'm passing on these. A decent pair, but hate the fact that the only green are the Jumpmans and the lacelock. Nothing says Gatorade about these. If the midsole had green though, it'd be a no brainer! The green pair, though not my cup of tea, definitely makes a bigger impression, I just don't get the white sole/toe piece.

gatorade-cooler.jpeg

the cooler only has a hint of green

Back
Top Bottom