Jordan VI Cool Grey - February 25, 2023

Personally love these, i have lots of grey clothes so they look great. I personally think that despite their OG status, the black/infrared 6’s are meh. They were 1st pair i saw in my life, ever since - ive had a thing for j’s. Still never wanted the black ones though. I even prefer the coool grey 66’s to my black cement 3’s haha. Would like to cop the white/infrareds aswell

Couldnt care less about the color blocking (which is worse in this pair, the white panels actually detract from the shoe imo and the grey parts look cheap af comparrd to the beautiful suede on the Gtowns. These will go on discount.
It’s already hit discounts.

But can’t agree on Georgetowns being better.

Do the white panels detract from the carmines, olympics, uncs, gatorades? If your answer is no, than that shouldn't be an answer here. If you don't like them that's cool and fine. Just seems like we're saying stuff at this point

UNCs are the only ones I care about in the Carmine color block only because I dig UNC colorways but I personally think 6s look better monochromatic with slight hits of color like the infrareds/DMPs.

Can’t be mad at that. I think all the black based 6s with suede/nubuck I like outside of electric Greens. Metallic Silvers are a nice CW for sure from last year.

But either way, I think this is a great CW.

I like these and love this shoe silhouette. Saw these in person and almost copped them, but that $200 price tag is what made me stop. Would love to see the black/infrareds come back ( one of the best Js ever). Gonna try for the toro bravo in the summer for sure.

The gray trim on the midsole is the only thing throwing these off for me. Should be a lighter gray like the suede.

or a more matte finish and not glossy finish.
Cool Greys have traditionally been a mix of a lighter and darker grey, and im guessing they added the gloss finish as a call back to the patent leather on the 11s and 9s.

Last edited:
These are definitely 0.5 size downers. Had to send mine back cos they were slipping off my heels. Is this a known thing with 6’s ?

I like them, but then yet again I think they are way to late with this colorway.

Seen way too many 6 with the grey panels already.

Although not the same, they give me the same vibes
Flint 6 - these especially
Hare 6
Alternate 6
Mint foam (women)
Tinkers 6 (Completely forgot they existed)

Last edited:
Clean, neutral colorway...

20230304_132407.jpg
20230304_132452.jpg
20230304_132425.jpg

Attachments

• 20230304_132506.jpg
    20230304_132506.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 845
Back
Top Bottom