Jordan vi chrome low ... Summer 2015

I got the PP email also, just check your PP account it will show if it was truly submitted

Make sure you get the order confirmation number from finish line. They will charge PayPal but nor receive the order. The PayPal email is fruitless unless you have the order confirmation from finish line.

I got the PP email also, just check your PP account it will show if it was truly submitted
Make sure you get the order confirmation number from finish line. They will charge PayPal but nor receive the order. The PayPal email is fruitless unless you have the order confirmation from finish line.
I played that game before, thats why i used PP credit. I checked my account PP account and all the FNL charges were crossed out. Never charged to my account... I rather use the PP credit than get my CC tied up with nonsense

My local FTL has a few pairs that weren't drawn in the raffle and one of them is my size. Just waiting until 10am to scoop them. 

Geez I been trying to get on FNL and have never had a problem like this morning with checkout. Usually it happens and goes through for me on the second or third attempt. Today for some reason FNL is not cooperating and now they sent me to the Maintenance page with my shoes in my cart. Heated

Snkrs app was carting and checking out in under a minute. Way faster than the website. Prolly why the ndc pairs went so quick.

Back
Top Bottom