Jordan vi chrome low ... Summer 2015

How are these being slept on soooooo hard. Love the easy cop. A nice breather from this yeezy madness. :smokin:smokin8)

^^ other than the remastered price tag, the vi lows this year's been done right.

that's a negative here, had to keep the locks like my og low caros and metallics, can't cover up the jumpman. There's a reason why jb had it done at the factory for all the new vi lows, it's only right. :nthat:
image.jpg

I was on the fence at first...... But after seeing them in person and the ability to use my veteran's rewards, no brainer. $140 no tax. Quality is on point; not ashy at all, unlike those ashy ***** 9's releasing this week.:D

Last edited:
I was on the fence at first...... But after seeing them in person and the ability to use my veteran's rewards, no brainer. $140 no tax. Quality is on point; not ashy at all, unlike those ashy ***** 9's releasing this week.
happy.gif
 Yeah man these chrome 6's are amazing. I picked up the 9's and in person they aren't ashy at all, it's just really nice suede.

Figured out what was off on these.....LL needed to be moved up 5 eyelets lol
I think one lower than that to avoid covering the jumpman (as others noted).  Also, take a look at your laces at the toe box; I think you didn't lace corectly; should be straight across...unless you did that on purpose?  Love the look of these regardless of LL placement...can't wait to get mine delivered!  Likely more comfy than the mids, which feel somewhat like boots.  Though, of course, the OG tongue will be missed b/c it's so damn classic and unique to this model...oh well...can't have it all...

The quality on these isn't bad at all. Its not as good as the OG's, the top bump near the ankle area is a bit stiff, but I think over time they will soften up. I still rock my OG's. I will put pics up to compare so everyone can see.

From the pics it looks like they did a great job keeping the shape consistent with the OG pair.  Looks great!

Arent lace locks made to lock your
Pair came in yesterday.

Good timing since my '02s started crumbling

Man I miss that nubuck, I hate this Suede/nubuck style they are using.
Totally killed the 2011 Metallic 5 retro the material is too thick

Last edited:
Figured out what was off on these.....LL needed to be moved up 5 eyelets lol
I think one lower than that to avoid covering the jumpman (as others noted).  Also, take a look at your laces at the toe box; I think you didn't lace corectly; should be straight across...unless you did that on purpose?  Love the look of these regardless of LL placement...can't wait to get mine delivered!  Likely more comfy than the mids, which feel somewhat like boots.  Though, of course, the OG tongue will be missed b/c it's so damn classic and unique to this model...oh well...can't have it all...
the are laced like that :lol:

crazy this still happens... especially over some GR mikes

Robbing someone for sneakers is already pretty crass on its own, but posting pictures of the stolen kicks on social media afterwards is about as low as it gets. Thankfully, the dim-witted move led to the arrest of two Atlanta men. AJC reports that 17-year-old Davon Luckett and 19-year-old Reed Williams allegedly pulled a gun on a juvenile near his school bus stop and robbed him of his "Chrome" Air Jordan VI Lows.

"You need to come up out of those shoes," one of the robbers allegedly told the victim before cocking his gun. The men absconded with the kicks, which had just dropped last Saturday, but it's what happened next that will leave you shocked.

Apparently, one of the perps thought it would be a good idea to post pictures of the haul on social media. It didn't take long for police to identify the men and issue arrest warrants, hitting both with felony aggravated assault and armed robbery charges.

BUT WAIT — it gets even worse. "It should be noted Davon Luckett was wearing the stolen Jordan VI sneakers at the time of the arrest," a press release said. We're speechless.

It took 2 walking abortions with a gun to rob a 1 kid for a pair of shoes ???? GEEZZZ

My 2 twins came in yesterday and they are
smokin.gif
.. I like the suede nubuck combo also... Joints are so clean the chrome LL just sets off the whole shoe IMO

Jus got these from fnl. Pretty much flawless. I'm keepn lacelock @ bottom . ain't tryna hide the jumpman

I know this is off subject but didnt know where else to ask.. I just bought DS Carmine 6s for 245$ (2014). Did I pay too much?

I know this is off subject but didnt know where else to ask.. I just bought DS Carmine 6s for 245$ (2014). Did I pay too much?

A good deal is a state of mind bro.
This is entirely up to you to validate

Sounds like you have buyers remorse in asking questions like this, which tells me no matter what we say, you don't feel like it was a good deal

Last edited:
It has only selectively disappeared, it was just on the bordeauxs :rolleyes

Yeah bordeauxs had a pregnant toe box too. Im perfectly fine with these as is. Glad i copped. May grab another if eastbay lifts that exclusion.

Back
Top Bottom