Jordan V Quai 54 Legit Check

Dude please stop saying legit or fake, State why you think so...An if your unsure just dont comment..

OP they look fugazi. IMO. Spacing is off in places, Not enough speckles on midsole IMO, I can see small widows peaks, Quai logo is stitched very sloppy etc. etc.

OP Quais are Rare.. Real ones go for $650-$1000 bucks. If they are not in this range they are 97% prob fakes.. 75/100 White Quais on the street are fakes.  

The only other reason I have to say legit is that everything looks like the authentics to me, if I thought they were fake I'd give reasons why I thought they were fake, pretty sure the fakes they make of these are no where near this quality and don't have the right shape of the shoe

The only other reason I have to say legit is that everything looks like the authentics to me, if I thought they were fake I'd give reasons why I thought they were fake, pretty sure the fakes they make of these are no where near this quality and don't have the right shape of the shoe
There are various forms of fakes out there fam.. The "I can see from a mile away" fakes and the GMs that are VERY VERY close to the RDs...No disrespect but I think you should do a little more HW on fake vs GM to see what i mean.

There are various forms of fakes out there fam.. The "I can see from a mile away" fakes and the GMs that are VERY VERY close to the RDs...No disrespect but I think you should do a little more HW on fake vs GM to see what i mean.
lol I know a lot about fakes and gms, I know about the "authentics"/gms aaa reps regular quality reps perfect and super perfect reps bro so I don't need to do any hw

Back
Top Bottom