Jordan V - Patent Leather Sample - Possible 2009 release?

These go HARD!!!

Thanks for the pics.

Can't wait for these.
pimp.gif

Gatorade Vs???? riiiiiight

since when does $&^* brown come into mind when you hear the word GATORADE... i think wht/green/orange...if these are dubbed "Gatordade" Vs
smh.gif
atJB and everyone else

these are straight
sick.gif

Originally Posted by solejordan

i remember when ppl couldnt wait for these now everyone's hating on them

everyone was and still is waiting on GATORADE VIs not these..and if the VIs are anything like these so-called "gatorade" Vs...ez pass

I hope they keep the PL when they drop and don't switch it up and pull a infa 1's PL to max orange.

I gotta get my brother a pair, these are crack.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by solejordan

i remember when ppl couldnt wait for these now everyone's hating on them

everyone was and still is waiting on GATORADE VIs not these..and if the VIs are anything like these so-called "gatorade" Vs...ez pass

these as well as some thought they would of looked exactly like ray pe's from his sonic days, but these go well with a sonic throwback

Originally Posted by kream09

why does all these samples lately have the countdown package tags in the insoles?
sick.gif

Look on the bright side..at least you won't have to worry about the jumpman fading if you end up wearing your shoe a lot. Haha

Originally Posted by JUMPMANSTARTER

Not bad.

The insole tells me they're going to drop in a pack.

Same as Pin-Stripe 7s.
WRONG. This is a single release in June.

06/2009 Air Jordan V Retro (limited release)
136027-121 White/Dark Cinder-Dark Army-Del Sol
$135.00
(taken from sneakernews jordan release dates)

For some reason i dont completely hate those. They look real uncomforatable and colorway is blah....Def gunna have to see in person

tongue color messed up the shoes... change it to silver then maybe.. Patent leather does not work for V...

Back
Top Bottom