Jordan V low "China" releasing 2016..

China only, at least for the time being. That coming from two Nike customer service reps, so take it with a grain of salt. It's just sitting on Nike China too.

No it's available in Europe as well and the hat.
Quite expensive though at £100 for the Hoodie.

NDC link is dead, so no sizes will "pop back up" Whoever missed out gotta hope for a FSR restock...

Grats to the people that copped, super dope shoe and glad that everyone won't have them.  Lot of people said they weren't gonna cop but are in the frenzy now that they are sold out.  Funny how it works like that.

Man, really hope they drop the cny gear in the usa though.  Just like the poster above said, it's sitting in europe and in asia.  Doesn't make any sense why they wouldn't release it here unless they just didn't get their shipments in time?

Anyone have a link to pictures of the box can't find any.
4lkpza.jpg

3gei1.jpg

Last edited:
heres them infront of a chinese porcelain porsche

hangtag is nylon material, box is flames, nylon quality seem good

^^^ saw one of those Porsche in North park mall when i was in Dallas. Nice but them CNY Vs are trash to ME. Congrats to the ones that wanted them and copped tho.

NDC always takes the link down after a "sell out" though.  The Air max 0's being the most recent "sell out"
I know but the AM Zero's link was still "live" 24 hours after release and random sizes were popping up, peeps were able to checkout too. Like I said once the link is dead the only hope is for a restock.

Last edited:
Copped. Was hesitant, but for some odd reason I said why not. I am sure I will strike out on Don C's, Kobe Pack and foams. If I can cop cement 4's I will be happy. $200 was decent for a limited shoe

Gotta get what you can while you can

Back
Top Bottom