Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

An effective way to clean laces is to remove it, put it in a water bottle filled halfway up with water and dish washing liquid. Shake it up and leave overnight. If it's a bad stain, you can scrub it beforehand, but after one or two nights, it's usually clean again. Only thing it doesn't remove is sock fuzz.

Lacelock for me. I don't want to tie my laces , and i keep my lace tight. This is just my own opinion.. Do whats good for you
Im just looking for new ways to lace mines up. I normally use the lacelock on top (with the clear thing, idk what it's called), the ln tie them up normally. But yeah all i'm looking for is for them to be comfortable.

Where do you guys find out how to lace your shoes? I've just been keeping them at factory lace. I feel like I'm missing out now!

Finally worn my pair for the first time yesterday for the Warriors game... I went half a size down just like the other 5s i copped last year. So far I've worn my Silver tongue/Grapes/Fire reds and they all fit fine. But for some reason the Laney's were hurting the side of my small toes after a couple hours of wearing them. Could it be the tumble leather need more wears to break them in?

Hmmmmm I knew there was going to be a restock somewhere. My homeboy say he know somebody who has a bunch of these.

5254F25F-491C-49BB-98DA-37F769037D8A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom