Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Lol at bel airs being 3rd on that list. Fear V's quality wise has been the best V to drop this year and one of the better looking ones.

Hype on the laneys release ain't crazy yet but for sure gonna pick up soon.

Last edited:
From looking at the pics, do these have actual real full grain leather?? If so, that is a good sign for JB..lol

No they do not, this was answered back in the thread multiple times. Split grain with the regular PU coating on top of it. 

These will not be easy to obtain, last release was 13 years ago, more than some of yall lifespan

People who are not in the game that have been waiting for these will come out of the woodwork to get multiples, good luck to all

These will not be easy to obtain, last release was 13 years ago, more than some of yall lifespan

People who are not in the game that have been waiting for these will come out of the woodwork to get multiples, good luck to all

Obsidian 12s were easy to obtain and they had an equally, if not longer, gap in releases. Its all dependent on how many pairs Nike actually releases. The trend seems to be OG and previously retrod colors.... release in abundance. New retro colors.... release in limited numbers.

I haven't read enough to know what numbers these are doing so I could be completely wrong. This statement just jumped out at me.

You can definitely tell who was/wasn't into shoes when these originally released by some of the idiotic comments in here.

Last edited:
Bel Airs as number 3 on that list?

Black grapes a "consolation prize" for Grapes?

roll.gif

Why are you trying to bring uneccessary hype to the release might as well tell people to start camping now

These will be easy to obtain every shoe that is a GR in the 23rd annivarsary or whatever has been real easy to get, obviously im not talking about the limited shoes

These will be no different

Why are you trying to bring uneccessary hype to the release might as well tell people to start camping now

These will be easy to obtain every shoe that is a GR in the 23rd annivarsary or whatever has been real easy to get, obviously im not talking about the limited shoes

Doesn't matter what people say. Jordan's are rat bait either way. We can all post that they're 5 millions pairs.... People will still buy in hopes to make college money off of 5 pairs lol

These were in bargain bins when they first dropped along with the all whites. Love it when dudes act like these are the GOAT colorway now. This generation of shoe buyer is hilarious. Every release is "man, I been wanted these. I'm a true fan!" Lol

Last edited:
Who ever tries to make a killing off a gr laney 5 should start filling out apps now. Lol alotta people passing on these and I'm glad because I need this puzzle to the 5 pie

Who ever tries to make a killing off a gr laney 5 should start filling out apps now. Lol alotta people passing on these and I'm glad because I need this puzzle to the 5 pie

Sounds stupid huh.?...... But it happened every release. Every retro release is the next lotto ticket for someone haha

Start camping now, just coming back to reality not making any form of hype

Obsidian 12s were easy to obtain and they had an equally, if not longer, gap in releases. Its all dependent on how many pairs Nike actually releases. The trend seems to be OG and previously retrod colors.... release in abundance. New retro colors.... release in limited numbers.

I haven't read enough to know what numbers these are doing so I could be completely wrong. This statement just jumped out at me.

This is true, just looking around the city and prices that people want made me come to that assumption, its looking like these are more sought after than the obsidians were when they came out, i could be wrong its all based on the #'s, something we may never know

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom