Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Finally decided to venture back into the JB Forum after almost a year's absence from Jordan altogether. I was thinking about all the pairs I used to own. So I got an itch to buy another pair. The first thread I come to has people arguing. SMH. This is the exact reason I left. Dude's get so defensive and don't know how to act civilized. 

Finally decided to venture back into the JB Forum after almost a year's absence from Jordan altogether. I was thinking about all the pairs I used to own. So I got an itch to buy another pair. The first thread I come to has people arguing. SMH. This is the exact reason I left. Dude's get so defensive and don't know how to act civilized. 
Yo wrong thread lol

welcome to NT 2013 
laugh.gif

still can't decide if I want these or not, should just make my girl get them for me as a birthday gift. Quality seems on point for once too, hopefully they are easy to obtain

The wait is killing me, my favorite CW out of the 5's, just hoping to get up on here at midnight in two weeks for that easy cop on JJ.

View media item 619877

still can't decide if I want these or not, should just make my girl get them for me as a birthday gift. Quality seems on point for once too, hopefully they are easy to obtain
You should hold off until like the week of RD and then make the decision. If you don't like it by then don't cop and if you like it go for it. The past GRs have had a low resell pair so it won't be to heard to cop

Ha, and how did you made that judgement? There will be no full grain leather in JB future. Its a tumbled split grain with plastic coating, as the rest of the line (FR3's, X's...)

Question, so the new retro material is of real leather with a plastic coating?

Define real? Its not a full grain, just a cheep split grain with PU coating on top of it, and some of the models are straight synthetic. 

Question, so the new retro material is of real leather with a plastic coating?
All leather retros have had that coating for years and it has been that real split grain leather for a while but idk when exactly probably since early 2000s

View media item 619940

Lol my man wasn't ready to come back in a jordan thread and witness the usual things that go on. But if he waits till the week of RD he can see all the pairs about the sizing

And I see a lot of people saying they gone be an easy cop smh not where I'm from people make you not even want them... They buy them knowing they don't want them or don't need the sizes that they have left then walk out the door and try to sale the shoe for 350 +

And I see a lot of people saying they gone be an easy cop smh not where I'm from people make you not even want them... They buy them knowing they don't want them or don't need the sizes that they have left then walk out the door and try to sale the shoe for 350 +
That happens almost everywhere. it is what it is really ... just stick with online

Lol my man wasn't ready to come back in a jordan thread and witness the usual things that go on. But if he waits till the week of RD he can see all the pairs about the sizing

Hmmm he thinks this is bad wait until RD and the days after. The numerous post saying; Easy cop, easiest cop ever on X site
I am releasing a pair from my cart
I got a tracking number
My order got cancelled
Have you got a tracking number?
Does Nike ship on Sunday?
Mine should arrive today.
These look better in person.

View media item 619990

Ok so this may be a dumb question but when shopping online I know it's a lot of risk bc people do sale shoes that's not legit ... Does anybody have any recommendations

A lot of the RSVP services are offering this shoe cheaper than the Steel's so maybe that indicates the quantity since I would imagine that this shoe is much more popular .

A lot of the RSVP services are offering this shoe cheaper than the Steel's so maybe that indicates the quantity since I would imagine that this shoe is much more popular .
What rsvp site is that? You mean the one that's for $10 kus they haven't been copping nothing .... that's why it's for $10

I could care less about these shoes to be honest. 

Back
Top Bottom