Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Unless JB decides these are QSs, I can't see these getting crazy hype. It's more of a shoe that a lot of old-heads keep close. Never really see much Laney talk amongst a lot of these new cats.
Hahaha haven't seen much hype? Just wait til about a week or two before release. You'll see. They'll be just like the grapes, especially if they release around the holidays

The Grape hype was visible ever since it was confirmed that they would be releasing. I feel like a lot of people won't be fiending these for some reason, but that works in our (well, mine at least) favor since I'm trying to have as hassle-free of an experience with these as possible. Well, if the quality is better than the Grape and Playoff V's anyway.

Going to just have to grit my teeth and ignore the ugly shape on this release. Seeing my friend wear these back in 2007 was on of the things that started my love for sneakers in the first place.

Last edited:
The only 5's I've been looking forward too the whole year and knew they were a cop from the start, will do my best top cop two pairs.

I know these are going to be a problem in Boston. I'm already hearing people calling them the Marathon 5's

bostonstrongribbon.jpg

My second favorite V. Plus they're the same colors as my Alma Mater. I'm gettin these by any means necessary.

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

Good lookin out man. Thanks. Where'd you get your info from?

there is a retro 5 coming out on november 2nd. im not sure if its these but it would make sense though, i will give yall a style number tomorrow. i have to look at the release page at work..

there is a retro 5 coming out on november 2nd. im not sure if its these but it would make sense though, i will give yall a style number tomorrow. i have to look at the release page at work..
Nice. I'm sure it's either gotta be these or the Fear 5's. Thanks for the info bro

These and the fire red Vs dropping this month are the only two cws I really want from the Vs this year. The black grapes were too clean too pass up also

Back
Top Bottom