Jordan Tatum 1

Screenshot_20230516-225854_Finish Line.jpg

Ready to see what colorways will be next. Torn on the barbershops or wait on pink lemonades lol.

JS”

Jordan Tatum 1 “Pink Lemonade”
Color: Pink Tint/Barely Volt-Lava Glow-Aurora Green
Style Code: DX6733-600
Release Date: June 20, 2023
Price: $120

Pictures from Sneaker Bar Detroit
Jordan-Tatum-1-Pink-Lemonade-DX6733-600-4.jpg
Jordan-Tatum-1-Pink-Lemonade-DX6733-600.jpg
Jordan-Tatum-1-Pink-Lemonade-DX6733-600-2.jpg
Jordan-Tatum-1-Pink-Lemonade-DX6733-600-3.jpg
Jordan-Tatum-1-Pink-Lemonade-DX6733-600-5.jpg
Jordan-Tatum-1-Pink-Lemonade-DX6733-600-1.jpg
Jordan-Tatum-1-Pink-Lemonade-DX6733-600-6.jpg
Jordan-Tatum-1-Pink-Lemonade-DX6733-600-7.jpg

Ehh I think it’s the fact it’s not anything new. Like yea there may be different angles pictured or whatever, but it’s still the same thing we’ve seen. Plus the same shoe has been posted a few times within the last page or two. It makes the thread feel redundant.

Just saw Anthony Edwards' new kicks.... Nike design team needs to step it up. His shoes look better than Tatum, Luka, and Ja....

I like these tho, gonna need that bred colorway.

Thats the one I want now, the breds or those dark blue golds or the blueprints (which we aint gettin). They kinda spoiled me with all the fire colorways. Now the Pink Lemonades look a little goofy for my big *** feet.

Stop being hypocritical because you're always whining in the aftermath of whatever I post. It is a forum site designed for users to share relevant content with a specified thread.
Says the guy who whine the most because someone hurt his precious little feelings…. Not to mention reporting someone….

Barbershops sold out in my size on Nike Canada. Zoos and St Louis pairs also gone from the site. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom