JORDAN TATS-WHO GOT'EM AND WHO DONT? (JORDAN TAT INSIDE)

The stalker tat
m8elaw.jpg

The Infamous Big Pun Jordan tat
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wl6bes.jpg

25gqcyp.jpg

Really?? Walking billboards is the new wave?

I mean I love JB shoes but I don't think i could justify getting a tattoo of anything related to him plus i need the money to buy his shoes anyway

I mean I love JB shoes but I don't think i could justify getting a tattoo of anything related to him plus i need the money to buy his shoes anyway

wanted one but since im not as into it as i once was im glad i didnt go through with it

wanted one but since im not as into it as i once was im glad i didnt go through with it

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Copy righted Brands that you don't own tattooed on your body?....nah, Ill pass

....If you're over the age of 25 thinking about doing this....Shame on you

If you're under the age of 25 thinking about doing this....please think long and hard.....One day you'll be 50+ years old with a Jumpman/shoe on your body....
This.
It used to be that the shepherd had to restrain his cows in order to brand them. Nowadays, the cows even fund their own branding.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Copy righted Brands that you don't own tattooed on your body?....nah, Ill pass

....If you're over the age of 25 thinking about doing this....Shame on you

If you're under the age of 25 thinking about doing this....please think long and hard.....One day you'll be 50+ years old with a Jumpman/shoe on your body....
This.
It used to be that the shepherd had to restrain his cows in order to brand them. Nowadays, the cows even fund their own branding.

or4a45.jpg

i love my tat and don't care when i get called dumb for it! i love the shoes not mike not nike! jordans have made my life really interesting waiting in the restroom after the mall closed to get cg11's gettin chased by paul blart after we went through the construction zone at one mall for 1 of my dmp packs! and my tat ain't so that dumb i saw a mofo tat a roman noodle pack on his chest! need i say more!

or4a45.jpg

i love my tat and don't care when i get called dumb for it! i love the shoes not mike not nike! jordans have made my life really interesting waiting in the restroom after the mall closed to get cg11's gettin chased by paul blart after we went through the construction zone at one mall for 1 of my dmp packs! and my tat ain't so that dumb i saw a mofo tat a roman noodle pack on his chest! need i say more!

Originally Posted by BIGROB2345

or4a45.jpg

sorry bro, but it's wack. go get a real tattoo like mine.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by BIGROB2345

or4a45.jpg

sorry bro, but it's wack. go get a real tattoo like mine.
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom