Jordan Super.Fly 2 OFFICIAL THREAD

What up NT peeps? Just curious, has anyone else had trouble with the sole falling apart? I saw one pic on IG of someone having that issue and one reply on here. I just ordered a pair of these from FL and get them soon. Starting my league in 2 weeks and needing an upgrade from my Hyperfuse 2011's. I was eyeing and waiting for the Fuse 2013, but KicksOnCourt (Nightwing) gave an early review saying the Fuses are just not comfortable this year. Honestly, not too surprised, they do not look extremely comfortable, but I've always loved hyperfuse tech.

Saw these have got insane reviews as one of the best shoes made this year. Just curious if the sole falling apart is a common thing, or was it just a few bad ones that got made? With such high reviews, I felt it was best to grab these, with the black/white/grey colorway on sale (and I got to use my $25 off coupon), for my league soon. Curious if I'll need to tell them to cancel the order/do the return. I tried these on at a local mall and felt that unlocked forefront zoom air/flightplate tech and I almost fell in love. Heel felt a bit off with no air bag, but really realize how little that plays on court with such impact in the forefront. Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks.

So do these run super narrow like the rest of Nike's lineup? For reference I've had to go up a half size on Roshes and Huaraches doe to the narrow fit...just trying to gauge the cut of this shoe before I order...

Not a fan of the iD options just waiting for these to get around $100 plus any coupons I can find need some new hooping shoes.

Anyone else with any other feedback? That sole cracking/breaking is disappointment. I got my pair already, but havent worn them yet. Tried them on a couple of times and the cushioning is unreal. You can definitely feel that zoom and it's awesome. I start league this week and still a bit nervous about them. Dont want them to break down on me.

I chatted with a Nike rep and he did say I have a two year warranty with any shoe , but I have seen so many posts on YT, here at NT and other sites of the soles cracking... but some still say they are just insane performance shoes.

Anyone had these for a couple months and played in them a decent amount and can provide some feedback? Thanks.

Last edited:
Looks like fly wire lacing system. The materials look more solid which makes me wonder if they're going to weigh more.

FYI I just ordered a pair of red/blacks from FNL for $97.40 (after tax) shipped. They have a few other sizes/colorways marked down to $109 as well. Can't wait to try these out!

These should at least tide me over until the XX8 SEs come out in non-camo colorways...

Last edited:

FYI I just ordered a pair of red/blacks from FNL for under $97.40 (after tax) shipped. They have a few other sizes/colorways marked down to $109 as well. Can't wait to try these out!

These should at least tide me over until the XX8 SEs come out in non-camo colorways...
That's a nice p/u at that price.....

Hearing a lot of good things about these. Ill cop when they go in the $70 range at the outlets. Too much stuff holding me down on court right now.

Anyone else with any other feedback? That sole cracking/breaking is disappointment. I got my pair already, but havent worn them yet. Tried them on a couple of times and the cushioning is unreal. You can definitely feel that zoom and it's awesome. I start league this week and still a bit nervous about them. Dont want them to break down on me.

I chatted with a Nike rep and he did say I have a two year warranty with any shoe , but I have seen so many posts on YT, here at NT and other sites of the soles cracking... but some still say they are just insane performance shoes.

Anyone had these for a couple months and played in them a decent amount and can provide some feedback? Thanks.

My cement grey pair have a minor crack about 5cm long on the right outsole behind the zoom bag but otherwise these are still amazing performers on the court and I think Jordans really done their homework with these.

Sooooo I have the superfly 2 and it honestly is my go to shoe for ball. They fit just like the soldier 6 but with a more aggressive build. They are a little stiff on the upper but I think the PO version will solve that. And I am excited for them.

Just ordered the xmas pair on finishline with rewards coupon 20$ off. Came too 120$ shipped. Cant wait to play ball in these...

I'm really curious about the "bounce" of the flight plate.
But can anyone compare how high/low it is off the ground to other models?

normal off ground. not super low to ground like kobe 8 but not 2 inches off ground like the Lebron X

My cement grey pair have a minor crack about 5cm long on the right outsole behind the zoom bag but otherwise these are still amazing performers on the court and I think Jordans really done their homework with these.

Has anyone played in these for months and hasn't encountered (beyond reasonable) rips/cracks/etc?
Planning to get them for outdoor use.

Last edited:
I've started to notice the flight plate is chipping on my pair and on the part of it that's on the side of the toebox has minor sole separation. It's very minor and just on the edge, but I've only balled in them about 5 times so I can only imagine it'd get worse.

Anyone else had any problems similar to this?

It may be too early for this, but I'm curious about the Super.Fly 3.

The flight plate has been pretty much perfect for me. I hope JB

doesn't overthink the next shoe. Plus, $140 is very reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom