Jordan Spizike will make its way to NIKE ID news via GRoc TSG

^ Is the wing and midsole guard patent?

The strap and midsole guard is patent. I remember someone posting about an ashy nubuck midsole, so I went with patent. I would have preferred a non patent material for the strap, but orange wasn't available for the other materials and I didn't want white or navy.

ive never really been a fan of the spizikes. it will be interesting to see how these do on the ID market

dang mine been here about a week and i never checked the box, had no idea cuz its only been like a month since i ordered.... ima post some pics soon

I'm liking the id Spizike idea. Here is my first pair. Deciding whether to buy or not

m7uk42.jpg

Last edited:
^ How's the overall quality bro?

Quality looks as good as a any Spiz ike release JB has had. I know someone mentioned a bad experience with the nubuck, but I didn't have any nubuck on mine so I can't comment on that. Some minor glue stains and that's about it if I had to complain. I haven't tried them on though.

But good enough where I could consider another attempt.

^ Nice.

I been debating on pulling the trigger on a pair for a while.

Maybe make up something down the road.

Whats wrong with your pair @ woodro?

I got a pair in my locker i've been hesitating to pull the trigger on exactly like yours, except i used red were you used blue. The Nubuck is trash?

wow ^^^ thats crzy u say ythat cuz i was going to go with the red instead of blue until i realized most of my shoes are red...so i went with the military blue which i obviously have less blue

but yea the materials are fine, the nubuck is extra decent and so is my left shoe.except for the cement grey being darker than the nubuck grey i guess its jus like that tho although in the pics it is not. but its like these are being made carelessly, if they put jus a lil care into the project then it wud be less isssues
mine arises on the right shoe, its jus dark spots on the nubuck and on the white leather
other than the person who made mine, getting the materials used for the shoes dirty, it wud b cool

They finally came in today. They got dropped off while I was at work though. Had to go pick them up on my lunch and return back. This was the only shot I took. I'll post more tomorrow when I get a chance.

Last edited:
Dunkman Spizike

Overall I'm happy with the outcome. Quality is good and they were exceptionally made. I really went all out for this pair though. From the cement wings to the elephant print to the translucent soles. The 3M laces were the icing on the cake. I wanted something simple with some pop to it. I think I nailed right on the head. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

These are the 2nd versions I did. I sent the 1st pair back.

Any tips on lighting for taking these pics btw???

woooow those dunkman spizikes are perfection. i might just have to make those myself. nicely done

They finally came in today. They got dropped off while I was at work though. Had to go pick them up on my lunch and return back. This was the only shot I took. I'll post more tomorrow when I get a chance.

wow

this is the nicest spizkez id i have seen

one more comment on the dunkman spizikes: the divide between the rendering on the nikeid site and the actual finished project is huge. i'd give the former a 2 and the latter a 10. nike needs to do a better job of matching their pictures to what the shoes actually come out as. for example, i tried some yeezy themed spizikes, and the green did not match the green on the nikeid site at all...had to return them

Back
Top Bottom