+ Jordan Salesman Sample OG VIII's + (Pics)

they look hot and i understand what ya mean that they look like variants i had the feeling too but a lil touch ups here and there n il cop 'em

roll.gif

looks like something they would approve today...

thanks for the pics...

I think I've never seen them before...
But I remember I saw a NBA/Sprite ad on a back of a basketball magazine... There was a drawing figure wearing a John Starks jersey, and all white AJVIII's. Does anybody have picture of that?

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Wasnt SoleSupreme or someone else (Nter) selling those on eBay a while back?
Mandingo was selling the black samples with the yellow globe on the tongue. Not these.

OMFG!!!!! i am so thankful to JB for coming out right with the VIII's...i mean, if they EVER had came out looking like that :l

I would wear the living bejesus out of these
The AJ 5-esque design on the back of the midsole is killerrrr
Throw these badboys on with a white polo and some salmon shorts and I'm good to go
pimp.gif

Yeah sure guys. If this thing came out in the top 23 stores with only 23 pairs per store. You would be bringing your moms, girlfriends and all your cousins toline up. Like me
roll.gif

Those are super weak!!! Good thing they didn't release those!!! But I bet if they did release them they would be flightclub.com only and people would beall over those!!!

... way back when...

Variants and fakes were unheard of...

Moreover, back then... these were "worthless" since it was 'just a sample' simply because there weren't sneakerheads
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom