+ Jordan Salesman Sample OG VIII's + (Pics)

I don't think I recall ever seeing these before . . .

wayout0401-img600x450-1193394062dsc00003.jpg

wayout0401-img600x450-1193394069dsc00006.jpg

wayout0401-img600x450-1193394076dsc00007.jpg

It says they're a PS size. Any info on these would be appreciated.

Niiice. I wouldnt suggest those for a general release but those would make some nice limited editions
happy.gif

Thank god they never released.
They look like fake colorway.
I dont think ive ever seen them b4.
Interesting.

they are known as the "paprika 8s" only released in PS and GS sizes. there was also an all white/grey salesman sample. very very rare

im still upset about the pair i passed up on
ohwell.gif

I've never seen these before, not even in a fake colorway...'cause that's what they look like. If they came out, I don't think I would becoppin' these. I mean, where the Chenille on the tongue? (however you spell it)

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

they are known as the "paprika 8s" only released in PS and GS sizes. there was also an all white/grey salesman sample. very very rare

im still upset about the pair i passed up on
ohwell.gif

Wow interesting, never recalled seeing those before. Thanks for the info and thanks for the pics Spacej23

Thanks for the pics.

Last time I saw those, I forgot to save the pics... Those are very rare indeed.

sweet thanks for the pics. But yeah thank god they never released, those are so whack.

They definitely look like some variants. I suppose that it is just because we have been flooded with fakes that now something that looks as outrageous as thesethat we automatically assume they are variant-like.

Never seen these before. But for sure an excellent collectors item.

I've seen them before..and thought the same thing as I do now.

They are absolutely hideous colorway wise. I like the tongue logo...but this is an example of the final production version trumping the sample.

I like the red midsole...but on a solid white upper, or a solid black upper. Not both!

Terrible !!!! But thanks for the pics. I see why they were just samples. Those who are saying those are fire.....it's only because it's a Jordan
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom