Jordan retro's will get a $20 increase this holiday season..

maybe they bringing that premium quality 
jordan laughing gifs

regardless if its going up $20 or not, price is still going up. most likely $10 anyways.

with tax... yea

have fun paying almost $200 for fake leather and rubber. i already feel ripped off by what i buy from JB now but glad ive come to my sense and been slowing down since last year and just stopped caring. Like i said, since the concord low was announced last year, thats the only reason im still here and even those area rip off at $150.

This was expected. Everything sells out from retros at $170 to the Lab series that was $225. As long as the shoes sell out in minutes they will continue doing this. I'm actually surprised the increase in prices hasn't happened at a faster rate the way things have been lately.

not surprise if this is  to test us out,see if we will still pay ridiculous prices for low to mid quality product, i pass!

exactly, like some of the knowledge ones said when the 88's dropped. They pretty much tested us to see how we would respond to the $50 increase of the shoe they release less than a year prior. Now all these 3labs are selling for $225

watch next year, these limited shoes will be $250

If all jordan retros will be 190 its really time for me to stop buying them. 170 is already a lot for retros with low quality materials and outdated technology.
190 would be ok for the XX9.

A few days ago, the homie MaZe1er tweeted retros will be $185 and the Holiday XI will be $200. I assume the timing will on one of the retro releases we see in the fourth quarter. $185 seems high for a general retro release but people seem to have no problem paying it. 

So will shoes eventually be too much to afford??? Anybody seeing that?? Y'all don't think at one point they'll just stop raising prices?? Before y'all come at me, yes I know Nike/Jordan are money hungry gangsters throat ******* our wallets. But seriously.........

Last edited:
What happened to 120 smh and still going a couple days after the release and finding your size with ease.

And JB/Nike will continue to do this because they know it will be a sell out so why not make extra cash flow. Only way prices will fall is if the product sits until it hits outlets, which everyone knows will never happen. Even GR's are selling out these days :x It's expected from JB every holiday season now I guess. For that kind of money people might as well drop extra $$ and buy some gucci or lv during the holidays and settle for better quality.

Kind of offtopic, but still related. This reminds me of how Disney keeps creeping up the prices of their Annual Passports every year. Last year mine went up $30, the year before it went up $20, year before that it went up $10. The demand is still there and people are still paying (including myself). I think I may have hit my wall as well though, I no longer find the value there for the money I'm spending. As long as people still find the value here in the JB sneaks, they will continue to pay after each increase.

They know people are paying resell $$$ when shoes sell out so I guess JB wants a cut 
tired.gif

I'm not even really upset by this news. I like sneakers in general so in my case there will always be other preferable alternatives.

Last edited:
2013 was a marginal year for JB any way (sans the 5's and the gamma 11/12 and Taxis).

Everything else was hit-the-bushes status.

If Jordans do indeed reach 190, that's great news because i went from buying shoes for the sake of it...

... to now being even MORE particular. Natural selection style.

The fear pack was Test A. 

The 3Lab5's were Test B.

Making less pairs of Taxi 12's and Quickstriking the Gamma 12's. 

All were successful attempts having the shoes sell out before noon. 

Nike/Jb knows shoes come in waves and right now the tide is high...

... and they're taking full advantage of our bodies and give it to us with our hind legs spread like Better Crocker (whether we like it or not).

Here they come.

All they gotta do it look on ebay and see what shoes are being bought at on the secondary market

Makes sense. Y'all paying resell gotta stop

Back
Top Bottom