Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

What's my chances with a 10min head start

Attachments

• Effect_20171107_111324.jpg
    Effect_20171107_111324.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 4
Is just me or does the hype seem relatively low for these?

The time of year might be throwing people off. People are used to December. Which is good, because I don't care about the 96's.

Also with the app ain’t no secret or raffle talk. Walk up checkin wait.

Half the fun for some was either get limited stuff or the hunt.

Which neither of which these provided.

I hate the signs FTL had in the front, because people would sign up who didn't even know what releasing who hadn't come to the store for that.

Last edited:
I got a 10min head start at FTL and foot action. Just need one. Would rather win at foot action since I have a $15 off rewards. But we will see if I can use them the day of.

As for now, they aren’t marked a QS. But same thing was said last year for the XI release. But come day of drop. They marked them as a QS. Full $220 plus tax.

They should have went back to the lower patent leather cut like the 72-10s. Just seems like too much now.

The time of year might be throwing people off. People are used to December. Which is good, because I don't care about the 96's.

I hate the signs FTL had in the front, because people would sign up who didn't even know what releasing who hadn't come to the store for that.

i hated it too sometimes people be like are they limited ok sure sign me up

Has anyone's local Shiehk started doing raffles yet? They haven't announced anything on their social media outlets. I'm not sure if they are allocating to stores. I called my local store and they were clueless. They hadn't gotten any news yet as of yesterday afternoon.

Some stores don’t give out codes
You gotta hand over your phone turnaround and place your hands behind your head and then count to 10 then turnaround
Then sign a waiver

My girl went during her lunch break to get the “Check In Minute”. I’m 90% sure this should lock me down. I was able to get Royal 1’s with a 10 Minute Head Start.
2F61C85D-CF94-4043-945F-17A2BEBDAFB9.png

Back
Top Bottom