Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

I got the tracking in my email the day before. It was shipped via Ontrac and I am in Cali. The package arrived the next day. I didn't get an order confirmation for nearly two weeks so I was worried.
I never heard of Ontrac. Small mailing services make me nervous :lol:

I don't think that was meant to be serious. Isn't it one of those Vines or IG posts that are meant to be funny?

Anyway, are these still available anywhere for up to MSRP?

82s just arrived...

Below retail

:pimp:

Attachments

• Snapchat-153582339.jpg
    Snapchat-153582339.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 17
Y’all think the sizes on SP will ship? They have my size, and it carted, but I’m uncertain if its a fluke.

Thank you sir! How does VAT work? I always thought it doesn't apply if the item is under a certain amount, I want to say $500.

Y’all think the sizes on SP will ship? They have my size, and it carted, but I’m uncertain if its a fluke.
I'm the one who called them out and I would buy from them again even though it took two weeks. I am speculating that my pair was backordered and now they have their stock. Too bad they do not have my size.

So my local ShoePalace still has pairs of Space Jams and seeing them in person made me start wanting a pair! In store right now they are going for $220, I know they ended up making it to outlets and I think prices for SJs at outlets were down to like $180 at the lowest? Do y'all think it's worth waiting to see how much of a possible steal I can find on these or should I just take the hit? I just hate paying anywhere close to retail these days with shoes going on disco literally days after they release. Especially for JB they need to learn these price points are ridiculous for consumers so I hate even participating at such a high price point and giving them this much money.

So my local ShoePalace still has pairs of Space Jams and seeing them in person made me start wanting a pair! In store right now they are going for $220, I know they ended up making it to outlets and I think prices for SJs at outlets were down to like $180 at the lowest? Do y'all think it's worth waiting to see how much of a possible steal I can find on these or should I just take the hit? I just hate paying anywhere close to retail these days with shoes going on disco literally days after they release. Especially for JB they need to learn these price points are ridiculous for consumers so I hate even participating at such a high price point and giving them this much money.

paying retail is not taking a hit. paying over retail is taking a hit.

I wouldn't even hesitate to pay the $220 unless you know of a site that have them below retail, I doubt you find them below retail a year later ...I have actually saw a few under retail in our classified section months ago.

I haven't seen these at outlets but you may get lucky in your city if call around.

Every time I see a pair on foot in the wild, I think 'damn, maybe I should have copped.'

Not trying to pay that resale though.

Weren’t most outlet pairs B-grades?

Yep or returns, I'll gladly pay the extra $40 for non B grades or returns ...especially if those returns are discoloration or anything with the patent leather is unacceptable.

Back
Top Bottom