Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Dude trying to play y'alls feelings like girls teasin showing only her cleavage [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Im thinking double up worthy considering we may not see these retro for a long time.

At a minimum, I might triple. I wore my jams countless times already, will let them go eventually and rock a fresh pair with a 3rd still ds. I can see myself doing the same with these.

^most likely the filter they used, looks like the shoes are completed and all of em was given the ok for pics so we'll see more in the upcoming days

Last edited:
Throwing me off.... patent is supposed to be navy not black right?

Yea, thish photos show a much darker patent leather used than was on the uconn and all navy lows from the past 2 years. Maybe they are more of a dark navy?

I agree, wont hit until we get real clear pics and they are plastered on all sneaker blogs

To be honest, the shade of navy used, whether it's lighter or darker doesn't make a difference to me. These are going to be phenomenal no matter what shade is used, and will be in the running for best xi tetro+.

Newer pics are nice. I'm in for those. But confused on the pl color. They reversed​ the Jumpman I see.

Back
Top Bottom