Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

My cigars which were purchased from nike.com have similar production dates before end of last year. So I wouldn't worry to much on that.

My Cigars from NDC (a few pages back) have production date of 12/04/13 - 3/24/14 the left is the production date and the right is the label print date.

let me be one of the first people to say these shoes are ugly! never have been a fan and these colors are beyond wack...in my humble opinion.

let me be one of the first people to say these shoes are ugly! never have been a fan and these colors are beyond wack...in my humble opinion.
indifferent.gif

You're not the first tho. I'll gladly rock my Cigars, because I'm one of the few who doesn't give 2 ***** about what the next man thinks. Lol

Last edited:
Guys having a good look at my champagnes this morning and noticed the left shoe badge on the heel is slightly crooked and 1 shoe seems more embossed than the other can anyone with a def legit pair check please and also the back of the tongue neoprene is cut pretty rough all my other j's look mint

Available now on footlocker europe in size US 14. Tried to post link but apparently it needs moderator approval.. Good luck!

You're not the first tho. I'll gladly rock my Cigars, because I'm one if the few who doesn't give 2 ***** about what the next man thinks. Lol
the last of a dying breed...too many people caught up in the hype and what the next person is doing and wearing...no bueno

Cigars have been looking nice since first pics. .and I must say champagnes are actually growing on me after seeing those fakes in comparison a page back.

Back
Top Bottom