Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

fam what dont you get that everyone doesnt like the same things period. you just whining about people not agreeing with you now cut it out
No I understand that the Mags arent #1 on everybodies list I'm just messing around saying that they should be everyones number one....but dont be like "that shoe is so UBER HYPED" and then be like "RED OCTOBERS ARE ONE OF THE BEST SHOES EVER"...you sound silly and I'm sure you can understand the contradiction thats it...I know people dont like Mags lol chill go back to the boondocks thread and have a laugh or somethin...

View media item 771890

And I'm not ya fam...relax, and keep it movin...done respondin to people who take the NT stuff too seriously...Got mad cause I clowned your list, wont be respondin to you no more drake...#NWTS

you keep dancing kid i never said they were the greatest/best anything i said id prefer them over mags ....bozo

& for the record there isnt any bred 1's its blk/red 1's

Last edited:
^ If Im correct, tweet usually comes sometime after 1800 EST or 1500 PST for that matter...

got 40 tickets in for these and the kd's...~30 online raffle entries as well...hopefully tomorrow i get some calls...

chicago is normally while im in the whip on the way home :lol: so 5:10-5:30 ish

Last edited:

If you don't get a call after all that... I might shed a tear for you/
Man i was about to say the same thing...

If you lose after 40 tickets and I win with just one entry.. I'm clowning..lmao

Last edited:
how in thee hell did you pull that off?
i live in houston...got like 10 malls...hit the north side of houston yesterday....took about 3 hours...

hit the south side today...took about 3 hours...little less because i doubled back to a north side store that only allowed 1 ticket even though they had all 3 shoes in the raffle...

i took a person with me yesterday and a person today...

ive gotten this many tickets before and have gotten 1 call...lmao...

i live in houston...got like 10 malls...hit the north side of houston yesterday....took about 3 hours...

hit the south side today...took about 3 hours...little less because i doubled back to a north side store that only allowed 1 ticket even though they had all 3 shoes in the raffle...

i took a person with me yesterday and a person today...

ive gotten this many tickets before and have gotten 1 call...lmao...
Man I thought I was doing good with 6 tickets.  I only knew of about 5 malls here in Houston that were carrying them.  Obviously I'm slacking!

Back
Top Bottom