Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Walked by the Jordan23 store at 34th NYC....there is a line probably about 8 deep already....
sick.gif

8 people is nothing lol
I guess, but bruh it's Tuesday!

Highly doubt there's a line already. People always make posts like that to build more hype on releases like this

Highly doubt there's a line already. People always make posts like that to build more hype on releases like this
Why the hell would I lie homey? I'm not even going for these.

So a bunch of coolguys in their nicest/rarest sneakers standing outside of Jordan23 store is for nothing right.

Oh, ok. True.

If you ain't lying, then I take it back. Just seen it happen so many times for other releases its ridiculous

Last edited:
You have successfully entered the raffle code for Air Jordan 6 Retro Cigar releasing on Saturday, June 14, 2014......................................

pretty much all raffles for everything but the XIs here...this is gonna be a lucky cop release in the H...unless u got connects...

You are entering the raffle code for Air Jordan 6 Retro Champagne releasing on Saturday, June 14, 2014............................

these too btw...

Last edited:
I'm waiting for the cigars next to the blunt guts.
Typical hood rat nickel-and-dime sack ghetto behavior. If you're gonna take one of these corny pics, at least do it right. Have it next to a classic hand rolled Cuban 

The ignorance and racism that your post wreaks of does not go unnoticed.

You are a cornball and a clown.

If dude wants to take a photo with an L next to his cigars, so what. But you making blanket connections between blunts and "dime sack ghetto behavior" is tasteless, at the very least.

For the record, I don't buy dime sacks, but I certainly smoke blunts. I also have a nice collection of cuban cigars that I've purchased in my travels.

Shoot yourself in the foot. Douche.

i was on the fence about the champagnes but i think ill just try for them on sat and if i get it in cart then ill decide. something about those gold accents keep pulling me back
eyes.gif

olives pushed not the blk set too right?

@ubiqlife: The release for the Air Jordan Future in Black/White & Iguana, originally dropping Saturday 6/14 will be postponed until Sat 6/21.

That's the tweet from Ubiq. I don't really follow the Futures, but that's both colors that were dropping on Sat, right?

Last edited:
olives pushed not the blk set too right?

@ubiqlife: The release for the Air Jordan Future in Black/White & Iguana, originally dropping Saturday 6/14 will be postponed until Sat 6/21.

That's the tweet from Ubiq. I don't really follow the Futures, but that's both colors that were dropping on Sat, right?

yeah both were "set" to be dropped on sat

im cool with that...blacks will be had later then :smile:

Last edited:
well i would hope they fixed the problem so you cant add to cart early.. although they are denying that happened. 

Hopefully, i only heard about one guy who got blocked by using this exploit... Think he bought like 3-4 pairs.

Looks like I will be dragging my cuzo to southlake tmrw to grab some tickets. Need VI's & I's bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom