Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Welp, NDC changed the drop time to 10 am Eastern
great news! 
smokin.gif

Man down from that "a-salt-rifle"!! :smh: :stoneface:
I've been hyped for these shoes big time, one store in the city is getting them..? I just don't get it, I'm usually always positive where there is possibility but, I don't even wanna get my hopes up for this. Anyone selling, or of info elsewhere in the city I can cop PM me

Anybody got a working phone number for kickz.com?

Aren't they based in like Switzerland or something? If so, it's like midnight or something there. So if whatever number you have is just ringing, it may be because they are likely closed for the evening.

This is actually good news. I was hoping they would stagger the release so their inconsistent semi functional site wouldn't crash.
Remember that time on April 19 when Yeezy Foams and Nightshade 11 released at 8am, with the restock scheduled for 10am? Yea.... the site crashed. Staggered release time means nothing.

this has to be one of the corniest threads in a long time. I'm already sick of seeing pics of the shoes next to a bottle of champagne..... it's already old just stop lol

i think ill actually do raffles for these and ill go hard on the web with my friend hooking me up with his bots but if i miss out i wont sweat it, i wont pay resell

Remember that time on April 19 when Yeezy Foams and Nightshade 11 released at 8am, with the restock scheduled for 10am? Yea.... the site crashed. Staggered release time means nothing.

Yup, I do remember. I had all three launch shoes in cart that morning and couldn't check out. I was merely commenting that having a staggered release time would be better than launching all the release shoes at 8 am est. Yes, the site might still crash but there'll be a slight chance site performance will be better.

This is actually good news. I was hoping they would stagger the release so their inconsistent semi functional site wouldn't crash.
what the point of making it 10am when you still the 3 shoes everybody trying to get at the same time. Made more sense to release 6s at 8 and kds at 10 but whatever same ole ish

Champagne Or Cigars??Champagne Or Cigars??Champagne Or Cigars??Champagne Or Cigars??Champagne Or Cigars??Champagne Or Cigars??Champagne Or Cigars??Champagne Or Cigars??Champagne Or Cigars??Champagne Or Cigars??Champagne Or Cigars??Champagne Or Cigars??

nerd.gif

Whatever I Can Snag….Whatever I Can Snag….Whatever I Can Snag….Whatever I Can Snag….Whatever I Can Snag….Whatever I Can Snag….

Whatever I Can Snag….Whatever I Can Snag….Whatever I Can Snag….Whatever I Can Snag….Whatever I Can Snag….Whatever I Can Snag….

People's minds Processing this Thread!

Glad for the 10AM drop on NDC.

Helps stagger things a bit, plus we all have seen what happens when they try and drop too many limited things all at once.

*edit*  As I'm typing this Nike just tweets the WTKDs drop @ 10AM also...well...there goes the whole trying to save the server crap.

Back
Top Bottom