Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

The post was in reply to Lemo who disagreed with you and him on the validity of the shoes in general. Think he was just tagging you afterward, agreeing to your post above when you quoted him and said, "some people just don't understand." Haha
That's exactly what I did sorry if someone misunderstood that sentence :wink:

SO any word on a release date yet on these? I'm not sure which ones I want to get I think they are both dope. Might just get one now and the other later.

SO any word on a release date yet on these? I'm not sure which ones I want to get I think they are both dope. Might just get one now and the other later.
I posted info a few pages back for the Champagne. Haven't seen anything for Cigars yet.

Dunno why, but for the first time this year I'm finally excited. Nothing has really caught my eye coming out from JB. Love the luxurious look of the Cigars. Definitely need to double up on those. Not feeling the Champagnes much, or green shoes in general. 

Dez bryant rocking the cigars ... these look decent on feet imo
It's official now I must have these!!! 
pimp.gif

$250 is kinda crazy tho. That's b4 tax so u gotta figure $275-280 when everything's done. So nike hiked up the price 70-80 bucks for a lace lock?? As much as I like the cigars I'm good. Retail for Jordan's is gonna b $250-300 within 2 years #watchithappen

$250 is kinda crazy tho. That's b4 tax so u gotta figure $275-280 when everything's done. So nike hiked up the price 70-80 bucks for a lace lock?? As much as I like the cigars I'm good. Retail for Jordan's is gonna b $250-300 within 2 years #watchithappen

It's not an awful price when you remember the majority of foams are $250 and the fact this is a rare color and big collectors item.

Iff about both shoes but if I had to cop i'd probably get the Champagnes.  The Cigars are too loud with all those colors. 

It's not an awful price when you remember the majority of foams are $250 and the fact this is a rare color and big collectors item.

If these 6's were made of foamposite then I'd agree with you but this seems to me like a "let's see what we can get away with" scheme by nike

The price I understand this is something new with different materials and they can get away with this honestly. Just look at the retro 88 3s it's $30+ (pending taxes where you live if you pay or not) for a simple Nike air on the heel. Retros won't go higher than $200 because they know that people will not stop buying but less people will especially on GR stuff. Either way I can't wait for either one of these

except the fact that the original Penny foams were $180. so 18 years made the process to produce the shoes increase by 38%! originally they were expensive because the process was new and now they perfected them they turn them out in way too many crappy colors and wants even more money.

IF and that's a big IF that the Cigar would actually use quality leather like they used on the YOTH M10 than it would be the only way I can see the price hike is at least some what justified.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom