Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

So, I'm not familiar with TCC's products but I do watch his videos from time to time and I did watch the video above. I just wanted to say djkhaled posted a picture of the shoes on his Instagram and the lace lock ring is a black jumpman with a chrome or gold background. Im not sure how djkhaled gets his early pairs but I thought I might just give those curious another source.

Only reason I'm here though is because a friend of mine saw these in person at the mall. (He sent me a pic and his pic had a jumpman on a black background.) I'm kinda shocked at these early pairs. Definitely looking forward to official information from Nike.

Haha you really think the market is gonna crash in 2016? I mean I wouldn't be mad...
the foam market will

Foam market has already crashed. Solar foams are only going for $350-$400, Oregon foams are hovering around $450, and Supremes can be had for $550-$650. 2 years ago all of those would have been going for twice as much.

It'd be nice if the Jordan crash came sooner than later.

Foam market has already crashed. Solar foams are only going for $350-$400, Oregon foams are hovering around $450, and Supremes can be had for $550-$650. 2 years ago all of those would have been going for twice as much.

you think its already crashed? i think if they bring out the last of the older colorways (pros) after that it can go nowhere and then it crashes 

Last edited:

you think its already crashed? i think if they bring out the last of the older colorways (pros) after that it can go nowhere and then it crashes 

Definitely, it might have more to do with the crappy print colorways lately and high retail price but foam hype is low right now. I hope it stays this way or goes even lower. I doubt they drop the older colorways, nike just hasn't been giving us what we want.

Definitely, it might have more to do with the crappy print colorways lately and high retail price but foam hype is low right now. I hope it stays this way or goes even lower. I doubt they drop the older colorways, nike just hasn't been giving us what we want.
wish they would tho..really want some red pros varsity royal pros and dr dooms and black pros...man i want em all lmao

That price point is 
sick.gif

So, I'm not familiar with TCC's products but I do watch his videos from time to time and I did watch the video above. I just wanted to say djkhaled posted a picture of the shoes on his Instagram and the lace lock ring is a black jumpman with a chrome or gold background. Im not sure how djkhaled gets his early pairs but I thought I might just give those curious another source.

Only reason I'm here though is because a friend of mine saw these in person at the mall. (He sent me a pic and his pic had a jumpman on a black background.) I'm kinda shocked at these early pairs. Definitely looking forward to official information from Nike.
khaled got the sample pair

wish they would tho..really want some red pros varsity royal pros and dr dooms and black pros...man i want em all lmao
Red pros and the silver pros are a must have.... Seen both on eBay for around 325 which isn't bad cause I'd prefer those over the Yeezys ANY day.

khaled got the sample pair
how do you know his are samples?
He doesn't, I think Khaled's pairs are from JB just like a lot of people that receive shoes direct from Jordan Brand.  Rip Hamilton's pair definitely came from Jordan Brand and his lacelock is exactly like Khaled.  We definitely know that TCC gets his pairs from not so legit sources but something as simple to remove and replace like a lacelock isn't enough to determine if a shoe is authentic.

Just cuz they are samples doesnt mean they they dint come JB

You have no idea if they are samples or not, your just speculating. It's more likely they aren't samples since people are already starting to get real pairs from JB.

You have no idea if they are samples or not, your just speculating. It's more likely they aren't samples since people are already starting to get real pairs from JB.
the official pair has the black in in the lace lock not grey

the official pair has the black in in the lace lock not grey

First DJ Khaled's pair are samples and now you know that the official pair's lacelock is going to have a black background even though there are no official pics. Just wait for official pics to drop before speaking on what'll be on the release pair. Rip has posted the one pair that I wouldn't question it's authenticity and they don't have a black background.

Just realized we've been going back and forth about the worst part of these shoes and I'm going to bow out now. I couldn't care less if the release lacelock was neon yellow because they'll never be worn on my pairs anyway.

I've seen both ring lacelocks floating around. At first, it was mostly the black background, which was also on sample I saw from KicksOrDie. Now, it's the clear background on the recent pairs. Maybe they tested waters with the black background, but decided to go with the clear. Just speculating.

Back
Top Bottom