Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Imo they dont look right on those "champagnes" . And out all the pictures that have been posted not seeing and packaging/boxs

roll.gif
those lace locks are pure comedy. they all look awful 
The lace locks are an acessorie to the shoe Such as retro card or dog tag from the dmp package. I personally think the rings are a nice.
Those lace locks are corny, please don't attempt to defend them.

From what SBD is saying it's going be a separate pack. Think I want the Champagnes if that's the case but which ever one I get I'm sure I'll be lucky to have

This shoe is a beauty.. I have to get my hands on them. Won't be easy but it'll be worth it..
Both are nice....But YES, the Cigar (IMO) is by far the better shoe....This doesn't mean I won't be shooting for "BOTH"...But when it comes down to it..."CIGAR" = "FIRST PREFERENCE"!!!

The Air Jordan VI “Championship” Pack is inspired by the traditional Cigar and Champagne used during every NBA Championship celebration in MJ’s career. Two colorways are set to release, one representing the Cigar which features a tobacco feel as Raw Umber covers the entire upper and the Champagne VI that displays a Green Patent with gold accents. Both are set to release separately, but come equipped with a must have Ring lace lock and a few other details that make both colorways unique.

Air Jordan 6 “Champagne”
384664-350
Summer 2014

Air Jordan 6 Retro
Raw Umber/Team Red-Metallic Gold-Challenge Red
384664-250
Summer 2014

Via Modern Notoriety

The Air Jordan VI “Championship” Pack is inspired by the traditional Cigar and Champagne used during every NBA Championship celebration in MJ’s career. Two colorways are set to release, one representing the Cigar which features a tobacco feel as Raw Umber covers the entire upper and the Champagne VI that displays a Green Patent with gold accents. Both are set to release separately, but come equipped with a must have Ring lace lock and a few other details that make both colorways unique.

Air Jordan 6 “Champagne”
384664-350
Summer 2014

Air Jordan 6 Retro
Raw Umber/Team Red-Metallic Gold-Challenge Red
384664-250
Summer 2014

Via Modern Notoriety
"must have ring lace lock"  
laugh.gif

I think one will be less limited than the other. I don't see these having the same numbers if it's not a 2 pair pack!

Back
Top Bottom