Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

if I can have the browns with someone not picking up their rsvp pair im in. if not I'll gladly come in here to see pics that make me regret not copping

haven't received an email confirmation from my spot yet. So I'm thinking whether I should still show up, or if that would just be a major waste of my time.
sick.gif

so salty im going to end up missing them for retail smh. I kinda feel like helping someone else cop theres but it'll probably make me feel worst lol.

I know I said the same thing!! I have been copping every month and passed on these but copped the infared 11's. I need to take a break myself

Just realized Nike is the only one not dropping these at 8...
sick.gif

Wish all the other spots would follow after Nike.

Cigars look niiiiice.

I'm almost glad though these are mens only. I'm forced to not spend my money on em.

Miss when JJ used to do midnight releases :smh:

JJ has been good to me ever since moving to 8AM releases. Haven't tried to get anything from them after the Yeezy foams though. Are they still worth a shot or did ATC and early links ruin it?

I remember seeing early ATC links for JJ a while back. Don't know if it started to become a thing for releases or not.

Well for a site like Nike it does give you the upper hand by a few seconds. But for sites like Eastbay/Foot Locker and such those links are already available and those sites are near impossible to cop on for me.
. Exactly I know it helps for nike but people are passing around champs and footlocker links like there already isn't a timer on the page lol

Back
Top Bottom