Jordan Retro V "Shanghai Shen" (China Exclusive)

These are kinda nice, like was said I like these better than the black grapes as well. If both release though, I think I will still only get one of the 2, and that would be the whites.

These are the black laneys releasing they are ugly AF
Copkickz are already selling them just look yo their instagram
What a damn shame though I ain't feeling em the ones photoshop ^^^ were way better

These are disgusting, they don't even have the same color setup as the laneys.

These are a great mockup of a black laney

Edit: Also why do people trust this guy as a source with these fresh prince 5s and now these, maybe they're customs. Has he been a reputable source in the past?
dat black cw isnt that bad, but its not gonna happen and these asia exclusives arent nice imo 

laney v >>>>>

That midsole is nasty just like the Oly 6's.  The PS was way cleaner.  JB goes over the top as usual.

Nasty as! Id cop if was the PS one releasing i woulda been like black grapes, that reverse laneys yuck.

these suck black grapes piss on these even with the fixed suede...why split the midsole like that .... wonder what that ankle/insole symbol is

Finally!!!!!!!! I dont know if you guys remember but months and months ago I said there will be a 2 shoe laney pack! There was going to be a retro 5 and a retro 11, but when the white laneys were said to come out alone as a GR, I didnt know what to think, but now its clear because the 2 pair pack had this same symbol on the box......

but these ARENT laneys v's they are ASIA exclusives....not laker not laney

so much for that...guess that info i read was wrong about another asia exclusive V

Last edited:
I kinda like these. Definitely more than the black grapes, although white laneys are better. However if these really are Asia exclusives, then I won't bother.

Back
Top Bottom