Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
im just confused on all this sj and cg restock talk, how are they gonna restock shoes that dropped 3/4 years ago. They better be under retail if they do.

Last edited:
Backdoor link has been shutdown!

yup i see what you mean. it is reverting all links from the IP links to finishline.com

To the guy that was using it before. Im sure we all thank you, but you screwed yourself. It was your golden goose and now its gone. If i were you, i wouldnt have said a word man....

I believe the errors and denials are just related to the overload of transactions. The checkout server and payment server are trying to communicate with an abundance of others doing the same. At this point I wouldn't be too worried or suspicious of account flagging for using that link.

This may sound like it makes sense. But it doesn't. I always get the error the first few times, but then the transaction will go through. Usually on the third try or so. This time 50 tries, and nothing. Something else is going on.

How do they determine "you" and your purchase history I wonder.. It must be the address on the CC or PayPal..

That's what I've narrowed it down to. My billing address is the only constant in this equation. Tried to check out as guest so it wasn't that and my WC account wasn't in there so I don't think that has anything to do with it either.

Yea it's not your CC... It's your actual FNL account I believe that is being blocked. Factor in traffic and how many people are gunning for the size your trying to check out also contributes. I believe we discussed this before, i was having major payment errors for the past a month and a half. Recently I tried using the guest checkout without adding my WC account number and was able to get through with no issues. I even tried it as guest with WC account and failed. Then removed my WC number and re-submit and it went through.
You use CC or PayPal when it worked?

IPEREZ24 U haz reps! 
smokin.gif

Was able to cop Concords for my big *** paws! They were up early because I got my pair just before 8. 

yup i see what you mean. it is reverting all links from the IP links to finishline.com

To the guy that was using it before. Im sure we all thank you, but you screwed yourself. It was your golden goose and now its gone. If i were you, i wouldnt have said a word man....

Yup, from what I can tell they now have their IP resolve to finishline.com and from there they can implement their SPA page.

Back door done went out huh?? Leave it to NT to mess up a good thing...Well hey, at least yall got a couple of release out of it :lol:

we don't have to talk about it for them to see it. Any have wit webmaster can login into their web-log stats and see that the page was loaded directly by ip address and not the domain name it resolves to. so instead of seeing that finishline.com/jordan/etc got X amount of hits, it'll show 58934.345.67234/jordan/etc got those hits. It takes 5 minutes to change that at the max.

but its not fraud, its their crappy check out system

You're right it is their system. But the reason it's being flagged is because they suspect fraud. They need a better detection system. Instead all they are doing is stopping people who have made "X" amount in purchases from buying anything until their account is reviewed. This is all before the charge is submitted to your financial institution.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom