Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shout out to Lperez for preaching the truth[emoji]128077[/emoji] even though, he does not know what a back door link is.

Your finishline account. Here is the text directly from FNL's blog:

I buy from Finishline.com all the time, but can never buy the Jordan releases due to checkout errors. Why?

Finishline.com has a fraud protection system that checks to make sure any flagged accounts are not fraudulant purchases. This method can take a few days to complete. Since the Jordans will sell out within a day the system automatically rejects any accounts flagged as potential fraud. We recommend contacting your financial institution to confirm your account information in order to resolve the issue. In the meantime try the eGift card method in our tips above.

Thanks! I'm still confused. What do I say to my bank. There going to tell me nothing is wrong. What do I say to FNL?

I called my bank and Finishline--

The Bank said i had adequate funds. Finishline told me that when you have errors in your billing address (even 1), they can flag your account and suspend it for 30 days. She recommended that I use a different computer/e-mail address/card in order to get future orders to go through. 

thats bs.

i used every way under the sun to check out and it still wasnt happening.
used different accounts, emails, guest with paypal and nothing.

Anyone know if the playoff 12s were included today? i saw them up but sold out when i searched jordan retro

i didn't see any playoffs 12s being available?

They were available. When I went on to the website @ 4:55 AM PST, I was able to add a size 10 but then it vanished within a couple minutes. :smh:

edit: Not a FSR. There was sz 10 and I think one other bigger size available at the time.

Last edited:
im done with finshline. this makes 7 releases in a row that i have had them in my cart, went to pay and they wouldnt take my payment.

Yup salty as hell I checked out about 8 times before they even tweeted the links. Paypal, cc, and debit card all denied. All I wanted was backup pair of concords. Called fnl. Lady was no help whatsoever. Left a message on the supervisors voicemail. Doubt anything will come of thay
Yeah nothing worked for me. I'm not salty cause I have a pair of the all the above but for future releases I don't want the same issues

anyone have a clue why my bank has two charges, but I don't have any finishline order history for anything. I dont think my account was flagged, I mean I just bought a pair of air max 2 days ago and it went through fine.

and one of the charges is for $80 but I damn sure didn't order anything for $80.

As for the info, props to dude with the blog and everyone who hinted at concords. I simply woke up too late for the concords. I should have been up at 7am est reading this this thread. No excuses.

Last edited:
Easy cop on the restock, cant fail with FNL now, used my secret weapon
pimp.gif

didn't have a problem in the past checking out on FNL... got a pair of the BREDS on RD no problem, got my 5s recently, no problem... all of a sudden...

Same here and
thats bs.

i used every way under the sun to check out and it still wasnt happening.
used different accounts, emails, guest with paypal and nothing.
Same here. Even my employee next to me couldn't get it. Kid doesn't even know what Jordan's are. FNL is a koke

Funny how still sizes left after an hour maybe because of **** deals not posting up any info on there website

anyone have a clue why my bank has two charges, but I don't have any finishline order history for anything. I dont think my account was flagged, I mean I just bought a pair of air max 2 days ago and it went through fine.

and one of the charges is for $80 but I damn sure didn't order anything for $80.

As for the info, props to dude with the blog and everyone who hinted at concords. I simply woke up too late for the concords. I should have been up at 7am est reading this this thread. No excuses.

Pending charges

I got like 15 multiples of 200 and 400 from trying to check out...

anyone have a clue why my bank has two charges, but I don't have any finishline order history for anything.

Yooooo where you been at?? Havent seen you on here in years! I remember it was back around the grapes Release in 06 when we were gonna do a meet up in the D!

When you press the submit button and try to place an order, FNL places a preauthorization hold on your account for the funds, something to do with the way their checkout system is setup. Usually they never actually take any money from your account when the order fails but they authorize for that amount. It's screwed up, I know

Thanks! I'm still confused. What do I say to my bank. There going to tell me nothing is wrong. What do I say to FNL?

There is likely nothing wrong with your bank account just like me a countless others. Out FNL accounts have been flagged and talking to customer service is useless. The only way I've been able to get through is start a new FNL account with new credit card information and use a different address. Some say the flag is removed after 30 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom