Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I talked to 2 finishline operators today. Second lady I talked to said she had an email that said concord 11's and breds are releasing 8am eastern 2/12 on their website. I'm ready for them.

This thread is pure entertainment!! But if the Concord do drop, finish line will be broken!!

you all make me laugh.

how did you get the links??????

you found em yourself?

no, you got lucky when someone posted it here and you happened to see it

but yet homeboys blog blowing it up and outta proportion (if false), is cool?

Fam, that was kinda lame you brought attention to my avy now Meth decides to delete it, which was lame on his part after I asked multiple MODS if it was a go before posting it.

Funny thing is that's been my avy since the yuku days now the fashion police deleted it :lol:

1. That avi was mad Paterson/Passaic haha that's what I thought of everytime I saw it 2. RIP it won't be the same with out it 3. We need Cam'ron back.. Everybody's snitching on this thread

all these sound too good to be true, if they keep the cool greys and concord for so long in the DC, won't the bottom be yellow already?

I know it's hard to believe. I wouldnt have believed it but finishline confirmed it today. Oh thanks for the back doors lol

nahh im good.. could use blackcat iv's tho.. my beater pair just got stolen out my whip.. who does that?
laugh.gif

you all make me laugh.

how did you get the links??????

you found em yourself?

no, you got lucky when someone posted it here and you happened to see it

but yet homeboys blog blowing it up and outta proportion (if false), is cool?

All I'm saying is its one thing to PM an established or contributing member the info if need be but to post it every time a "1 Post Joined Today" member ask is just counter productive.

Last edited:
just an FYI

the backdoor link was originally Boxden.com's, from a cool member who happened to be helping a few there out.

It spread here, to the disdain of many at Boxden...now that YOU guys have the link, you don't want ANYONE else with it. hilarious whether you feel justified or not...

I have my doubts about the concords dropping tomorrow. Not saying that I won't be up at 5am though :nerd:

Last edited:
You guys must have never even tried to cop on release day for the XI because they are the easiest Jordan shoe to get.

I still say if you dont have at least one pair of this shoe, you didn't try hard enough...i may try to help some family out on this one but im good. i have all the pairs i need.

Exactly like people must have been sleeping all day to not get atleast one pair

I get every pair I want but these and WCIV.. It is just a luck thing.. I tried the same if not harder than I did for the 88's.. And I got 3 pairs of the 88's (gave two to friends for retail)

why not while were at it?

restocking shoes from over a year ago???

pretty unheard of

when i was in high school i did an IB business plan for a shoe shop just like those that exist now today (because the resale market)

my teacher told me it wasnt dumb, but at the time, i thought it wouldnt ever work.

and it wouldnt have then....2003. only the RAREST of jordans sold for over 200-250. hell, the og III-viii were going for 4-700 DS, and those were RARE, ACTUAL GRAILS. finding those DS was literally needle in haystack. i remember when someone found og military blues and people flipped.

but now this resale market has changed it all. and i see kickspott in dc and others all doing ok.

but i DO NOT think these are intentional restocks to curb the reseller market,

All I'm saying is its one thing to PM an established or contributing member the info if need be but to post it every time a "1 Post Joined Today" member ask is just counter productive.

oh for sure and i am all with you there man, but i have been here 12 years and asked for help by PM to no avail. so im glad someone reposted it now that im at home and ready for it...unlike yesterday when i saw it.

its like the dude who was new and made the post ASKING about backdoor links ( what they were and blah blah)

i was the last person to reply and say its ridiculous, unjustifiable and should be locked. hell no that aint cool. those are the newbies and resellers just looking to take advantage of NTers

but if someone wants to post it every couple pages, someone was gonna do it...., it coulda been you or me it was helpin out. of course thats why i asked for PM

^^^ :lol: Prime example! It's all good tho, they just shoes right. We Mad??? :rofl:

PeruWhite you do have a good point. Man I've been getting Jordans since they sold them at Rooster Andrews lol. I've watched NT threads for a long time. Mostly just legit checks and 11 forums. I joined today... finally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom