Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is not jordan, but its related to restocks-firefox users- can you please pm me the add on that checks for change on a website. thanks in advance

Why does eastbay say there is a certain size but then it cannot be ordered?
That just means they are sold out of that size; however, they have not updated their site so it is still showing as if it is available when it really is not. That is why you will see sometimes ppl will post a link and advise it is a restock when it really is not...you have to attempt to add a size to the cart to make sure those sizes are really available. Some companies take a few days to update their websites.

Last edited:
Why does eastbay say there is a certain size but then it cannot be ordered?
that, my friend, is a very good question.  I'm sure we are not the only ones to have had our hopes dashed by the ol' eastbay 'not really available' size XX.

Wassup guys..I've lurked here for a little while but I registered to ask a question.

Anyone from Canada ever buy from fnl online? I have an American shipping address but I need to know if they accept Canadian billing or Canadian PayPal..Ndc doesn't do either. I've been using eastbay but I don't here anything about them restocking the bred xi

Wassup guys..I've lurked here for a little while but I registered to ask a question.

Anyone from Canada ever buy from fnl online? I have an American shipping address but I need to know if they accept Canadian billing or Canadian PayPal..Ndc doesn't do either. I've been using eastbay but I don't here anything about them restocking the bred xi
http://niketalk.com/f/7375/canada, you might get a answer quicker in the canadian thread.

INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS

Finish Line is based in the United States and does not currently sell its products directly to international consumers. Therefore, we do not knowingly request or accept personally identifiable information from individuals outside the United States.

I found the above information on their website. I would strongly recommend that you contact FNL directly to verify to ensure you get the most accurate answer. If they confirm no, there MIGHT be the possibility to do the following:

Purchase an eGift card for the amount of the shoe + tax and shipping the day prior.

If you have experienced payment processing issues for previous releases, we recommend purchasing an eGift card for the amount of the release shoe + tax and shipping.

Last edited:
Oh FNL got some XI's in stock still. We'll go ahead and narrow FNL down to the 12th. I guess they're trying to get in on a day when they will have all of the attention.

Oh FNL got some XI's in stock still. We'll go ahead and narrow FNL down to the 12th. I guess they're trying to get in on a day when they will have all of the attention.

How dependable is this source? I'm still trying to snag my first pair, and it's driving me crazy :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom