Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
 These are mine, thank goodness JoeyD posted them because I'm too lazy to upload pics haha.

Anyways - yeah the Left shoe (one on the right in this pic) was def worn before - there are small pebbles in the sole, and the Jumpman is worn off on the inside...but the outside is fresh, so whatever still gonna rock em.

What's that about, dude put on one shoe and hopped around the warehouse for a little while? Where'd they get one clean shoe from? Did the box only have one shoe and someone decided to donate their left shoe to the cause? I'd say they were the ones you try on in the store but these never got that far. So many questions that will never be answered.

So many weird & shady things going on with this restock.

If they do restock again I hope they have big sizes. The latest retailers are starting to just carry 14 in some J's

2nd pair of breds and Concords just arrived

Thank you finishline!

damn son...

If they do restock again I hope they have big sizes. The latest retailers are starting to just carry 14 in some J's
Just had this convo with some big foot bredren. 

Got my stuff in from the re-stocks. No quality complaints from me. Left shoe a little more yellowed than the right, but nobody will see unless I'm stepping on their face! LOL 

Last edited:
Maybe some other retailer will restock them. If not I'll never find them in 16 damn why are my feet so massive.

Maybe some other retailer will restock them. If not I'll never find them in 16 damn why are my feet so massive.

FNL had your size in the concords for a while compared to how the rest of the sizes went.

still disappointed that the XIs were yanked from me due to the credit card system. i did get the message today for the KD All Stars but I hit the submit button a few more times and got the order processed.

FNL had your size in the concords for a while compared to how the rest of the sizes went.

still disappointed that the XIs were yanked from me due to the credit card system. i did get the message today for the KD All Stars but I hit the submit button a few more times and got the order processed.
All they had left when I got on was 16-18. Other than my pair the rest seemed to have popped up on eBay. 
mean.gif
 Everyone who missed out copped what they could to flip...   

I was due though my 2K's were done...

Last edited:
Other than the new releases , I guess I will get up early in morning and see if FNL drops some restocks in other shoes. They seem to be doing it everyday

I know right, expect lots of server crashes... prepare to sit at your computer and phones all day if youre copping anything...

does anyone know what else is restocking tomorrow other than the fire reds? Damn slept on this thread hard could of had another pair of Concords

My boys Concords restocked from Finishline. I knew the soles were gonna be yellow...oh well, stilll Concords for retial. Better break out the Sea Glow Gentleman!
This is the same pair? Looked to me like the left was BNIB and the right had been worn all year. That's awful honestly.

My boys Concords restocked from Finishline. I knew the soles were gonna be yellow...oh well, stilll Concords for retial. Better break out the Sea Glow Gentleman!
Maybe someone in the FNL warehouse wanted a new left concord?  Or, more likely, they swapped both; left in one box, right in another.  That's one way to get a new pair I guess, without anything 'missing' from the warehouse.  The world may never know...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom