Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bred 13 restock at Willowbrook Mall Champs in NJ (WAIT IS THERE A WILLOWBROOK IN HOUSTON?)

Last edited:
Concords came in today. Yellowing is almost nonexistent considering they are fairly old
nthat.gif
patiently waitin on my pair today

Very minor yellowing. Much better than I expected

One session of retrobrite in the spring will take that right off! I did it for the past 2 years in March when the temperature is around 75 degrees and plenty of sun and my concords still look GREAT!!

I passed on the concords this week, I'm not a white shoe wearer in general.  It makes me very happy that people were able to get a pair for under retail, especially for those who plan to wear and enjoy the shoes.  Sometimes I  think about bidding on the white/red 11 lows that were released last spring- I think that they would be great candidates for custom work.  Knowing myself, I'll probably all of a sudden NEED a pair of concords and end up paying the resale prices.  My own fault for being mad fickle, of course.  Congrats again to all!

All my dallas heads footaction town east has bred and thunder 4's, pink foams and fighter jets and all of the area 72 shoes still in stock

Mad puzzled right now... I log in for the restock, add to cart, can't check out cuz of CC issue... Kinda salty so I order from kickz, 248$ not to bad.. Fast forward to today, ups comes with two boxes, 1 from FNL n 1 from KICKZ... I'm thinking WTH.. FNL box has my Wife's name on it.. Didnt think nothing of it, the suspense is killing me after about 30sec.. So I open her box it's BRED XI's..

My wife has NEVER ordered a pair of shoes online... She said she logged in and checked right out about two minutes...I tried to purchase for three hours and couldn't!!!

Sorry for the long post

Mad puzzled right now... I log in for the restock, add to cart, can't check out cuz of CC issue... Kinda salty so I order from kickz, 248$ not to bad.. Fast forward to today, ups comes with two boxes, 1 from FNL n 1 from KICKZ... I'm thinking WTH.. FNL box has my Wife's name on it.. Didnt think nothing of it, the suspense is killing me after about 30sec.. So I open her box it's BRED XI's..

My wife has NEVER ordered a pair of shoes online... She said she logged in and checked right out about two minutes...I tried to purchase for three hours and couldn't!!!

Sorry for the long post

Were they for her or....? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom