Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got confirmation from FNL that my Bred 11s have shipped. I used a different shipping address from my billing address and since they shipped I guess it was not a problem. Thank you NT for the info.

As Ice Cube would say, "YEAAA, YEAAA!"

3 pairs of Concords & 1 pair of Black/Red 11s on the way from FNL. I made all the orders using the same account with the same cc and the same shipping/billing address too. What's weird is that all my packages weigh considerably different 2.4 lbs., 4.5 lbs., 6 lbs, and 3.8 lbs...

reference works ill have delivery friday IF its right .. now only if UPS would hurry with the update that just allows me to pick up directly from them without the 1st attempt ... if not itll be til monday SMFH

FML

when I finally got in after waiting at that waiting page, only bigfoot sizes wtf

damn man that really bums me out, concords at retail! smh, oh well at least I got breds man some people got nothing so I feel worthy of even copping something

damn I couldn't get in until 8:30 something man, I thought it opened up at 8 and I waited and waited when I finally got in 14-17 on concords, but breds had every size almost

IDK about the backdoor thing, but if I did I would pay my dues and keep it on the low, so if I ever see anything like that again im gonna take the link down and just keep my mouth shut

As Ice Cube would say, "YEAAA, YEAAA!"

3 pairs of Concords & 1 pair of Black/Red 11s on the way from FNL. I made all the orders using the same account with the same cc and the same shipping/billing address too. What's weird is that all my packages weigh considerably different 2.4 lbs., 4.5 lbs., 6 lbs, and 3.8 lbs...
Did you do each order seperately?

word, thanks for the info on here. I've been reading this site for the past year or so and just never made an account or commented and I said man if my breds come thru I will join. Love the site, hope to fit in because I love Js

One order number has a shipping label created, but has yet to be picked up.  The other order number shows in transit and should be here 2/19.  BUT the one that shows in transit shows two packages, so maybe both pairs shoes are in the one box.

you won't buy from a reseller? I've had to do that for a lot of my kicks man, I've been crazy unlucky on the sites, they always crash or won't let me in

this is the first restock I actually got a pair

Now that finishing is shipping the next question is what will the soles on the concords look like? No yellowing, some yellowing, any thoughts?

I'm passing on the thunders, I know heads gonna think im crazy but I much rather try to get the WC 88 3s that I missed out on last week, im hoping for a restock on them, then I will try to get the thunders, but im not a real big yellow fan, they are a rare shoe tho

you won't buy from a reseller? I've had to do that for a lot of my kicks man, I've been crazy unlucky on the sites, they always crash or won't let me in
this is the first restock I actually got a pair
I come from the time when u could go in days after release and get your size, worst case size up.. I refuse to give in to resellers. Takes away from my enjoyment as fan of kicks... if I cant get them on my terms for a price I feel is reasonable i pass.

that's been my biggest question all along, I can't wait to see the pics people post because if they get some clear bottoms man thats awesome! I missed out but I aint gonna hate on someone for copping over me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom