Jordan Retro Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
If finishline has space jams later in the week there is no way they have been sitting on that much stock for this long! The soles would have turned yellow by this point!

Nike could easily crank out a new run of space jams if they wanted!

might cancel my sz13. I got a pair on the december release date and I brought these on impulse this morning. 

If finishline has space jams later in the week there is no way they have been sitting on that much stock for this long! The soles would have turned yellow by this point!

Nike could easily crank out a new run of space jams if they wanted!

the pope can also remain in office, but he is choosing not to.

i can understand the restock of the breds... the concords is kinda wild tho, that they've just had them in their warehouse this whole time (especially considering they could easily moved them the first time, instead of canceling all the orders i'm sure they canceled)...

my theory is this is nike sending these restocks out, these aren't just sitting in finishline's warehouse for over a year...

i can understand the restock of the breds... the concords is kinda wild tho, that they've just had them in their warehouse this whole time (especially considering they could easily moved them the first time, instead of canceling all the orders i'm sure they canceled)...

my theory is this is nike sending these restocks out, these aren't just sitting in finishline's warehouse for over a year...

yea but you act like finishline didnt do the same thing ONLY 2 months ago AND they did like 2 in-store restocks at some store in Indy. Dudes in suits sitting at the door with concords in their hands :lol:

Last edited:
all i needed was the olives and i would of been gucci. With the BD link, i be in the kitchen flippin eggs placing finishline orders.... #noworries

it didn't load because of the way the webpage is coded. The images img src script is set to be loaded from a resolved domain, < img src = "/etc/etc/ejtjt.jpg" > It didn't load because the code asked for a picture from the ip address instead of the finishline.com domain.

I think some of you people need to take some type of web design class or google some stuff before you start going "web site sucks" crazy. Their website is fine 99.9% of the time. It's only when their is immense load that their site fails and any site will fall if enough people start using sql heavy scripts (such as the cart and checkout systems). All they could do is upgrade their servers, but what's the point in paying thousands extra, maybe tens of thousands, every month just for something that happens 10x max per year....during "special" releases on a website. Financially and logically, it makes no sense.

I thank finishline for even giving us an opportunity to get them, even though I didn't. I'm happy for everyone who got them, even resellers. Some of had the info and we didn't take action, that's our fault, stop blaming everyone else. All the time some of us have put into trying to get shoes that we still don't have one pair of...we could have paid the damn resell prices by now.
repped for droppin knowledge ... 

we have to be realistic ... 

no they had a ton of cords left over from dec '11 due to a gang of them being bought with stolen and fraudulent cc. i copped 2nd pair of cords on cyber monday and around the pods were yellow

Last edited:
your theory is off. i was declined. tried again with same card a little later, and it worked. its their overloaded check out system. How could they suspect fraud, decline the card, but accept it 30 min later? and i never called my card provider.

when i check my charges, i see charges, and refunds back to back for like 3 transactions.
When that's happened to me I always suspected it was because I changed my address and/or billing info and tried again. Did you keep your info EXACTLY the same everytime you processed your order?

yea but you act like finishline didnt do the same thing ONLY 2 months ago AND they did like 2 in-store restocks at some store in Indy. Dudes in suits sitting at the door with concords in their hands :lol:

do what? restock concords?

damn, you edited that fast, bruh! :lol:

thats how I feel. Help out as much as you can. With that selfish logic, maybe that Luis guy should have kept the restock info to himself and close friends. He really didn't have to give a heads up to anyone. But unlike a lot here, he's not a jerk off and shared the info
He took the info from here and posted it.  The reading skills here are weaker than FNL's credit processing

i understand that but that resale, that unacceptable from a major retail store.
That's just it. Can't find them in a retail store. Re-sell is the ONLY option for SJ's at this point whether its the buy/sell forum, CL, eBay, or any other after market selling platform. Something for sale as long as the SJ's in a retail store would normally be discounted by now, but I would happily pay retail if they restock someplace. My bid was 215.00 and that's high for me! LOL 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom