Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Picked up my pair from Foot Locker on State St. This is my second time winning, first time picking up a pair (I won the Toro IVs last summer, but I didn't like them as much in person). Very happy with these, I'd been hoping for a retro for a minute. Hope everyone flourished today!

View media item 1157848almost forgot I wasted a few dollars on these socks but they are the same as the white infrared 6s. Quality is good on the stitched jumpman :nthat:

It's very rare for me to get any of the associated merchandise within Jordans, but I like these socks. Would've gotten a pair today, but this month's been expensive as hell on the shoe front.

It's very rare for me to get any of the associated merchandise within Jordans, but I like these socks. Would've gotten a pair today, but this month's been expensive as hell on the shoe front.
Ikr! Got my 3 I wanted this month. Smh but my wife bought them :lol: idk if she trying to get out of copping my kds next week :smokin

They'll look normal to others but to you they'll look huge. They'll crease like crazy though with all that extra room. I would at the very least, wear sneakershields, and maybe double socks.
I understand that all shoes crease with wear, but why would a shoe that's not a sung fit crease more? Is it because of the extra room in the toe box (like the space in between the nail bed and the shoe...?

guess im passing on these. Quality is really bad from all these post. Guess I will save my cash for next weeks 14.

What's up fam? Congrats on the cop! It's rare I see any people on here from KC. Go Royals and Chiefs! 
been on Niketalk since 03.... just not as active as most... I pop up here and there....I've seen a couple ppl from KC on here throughout the years.....did u get the 6s....I heard there were 200 pair in oak park mall alone....

Just woke up… On my way to grab my pair… I hope they didn't sell them to the GP cuz i'm late..

#420Life 
nthat.gif

They look like trunk man jays. And he can't beat the djoker :lol: or rafa :rofl: [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]

He's the most consistent and winningest tennis player in history. I'm not the biggest fan because he always beat Roddick but you can't argue career wise he's top 3 ever.

I'd day he's the best ever over Sampras even. More everything and at a younger age. And that AJ3 Vapor was a great pickup!

I let my sports blues go already. Quality was just depressing. Plus it's been a tough August with the Beethoven's, spizike 6's, and the three MC Kobe ID's I have on the way.

This is the last "guarantee" grab for me until Black Friday. Still hunting previous misses.

Might grabs: Blk/Wht XX9, Ferrari(for trade bait), One of the 13's

Just copped @nikesf I passed on these a few times then saw on feet pics and changed my mind. Last cop till nov

Accidentally typed in the wrong email address on NDC. Just had called to get that corrected and got my confirmation email.  

Back
Top Bottom