Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Y

You had you're friend help you out. So it wasn't an easy cop,period end of story.

Don't want to be a jerk to the people who struck out… but to me, very easy cop. Had my friend help me after I struck out on the Carmines. Added to cart on NDC, gave me a 20 min wait, tried Eastbay, added to cart and also gave me a 20 min wait. Get a text from my boy saying he ended up copping them for me. After reading the text, NDC let me go through checkout… I could have doubled up if I wanted to :smokin

I underestimated this release a little. Most schools here start after labor day, so the kids were out. I wanted to use this FNL rewards before it expires, so I didn't enter any raffles. I had to go half size down. It was actually perfect. I normally go TTS on VI's, because they have more even sizes. I was happy when they told me they had the half size, since I knew they ran big like the infrareds and all other VI's for that matter.

Finishline is the safety net/backup plan, never the go to site to cop from because you can never predict when the splash page will come down for you.
NDC is where you go at 8, If that fails you'll know quick then you can move to eastbay/footlocker/footaction/champs.

This release was so wide though that you had DSG(who always puts pairs up early, before 8), nbastore, and last but not least in store pairs.
There are lot of these in store that won't be picked up after raffle pickup cut off time, its not over till its over.
Not in stores in my area. These jokers are gone in Atlanta.

In waiting line for footlocker and eastbay.  About an hour and 30 minutes.  I don't care about resell, I just don't wanna miss out on this release.

People are missing out because this is a double and even a triple up release.
So the bot boys and girls are messing it up for some of yall.

Did FNL mess up for anyone else? I was able to access their site and saw my sz 4 different times but never was able to check out. 

H

Tried using a promo code this morning and was denied showed up in my cart but when i checked out gone no discount. Contacted nike rep and was told no codes will work on launch items and IT tries to catch it beforehand. Anyone else run into this?
View media item 1157445

some 1 lied 2

Hold up you the same dude that photo shops your ndc invoice by changing the name address every release. Last time you was fresh prince, Stop trolling.

Many ppl dont realise how rare these were back in '91. Not many places or country's got these. Everyone was rocking infrareds and Carmine's. Never saw sport blues, even back then there was rare air. Glad i own em now, even tho its not well made

I am in. atlanta visiting with my family for labor day and i know good and well i wasnt gone be outside no ATL mall trying to get a pair of jordans that never been retroed , and i got into fnl a lot but the checkout **** got me excuse my laungauge but im kinda pissed . I usually count on fnl and the last time i copped a pair of shoes where in july and i wasnt aware of wll this new **** with the whole new checkout for fnl . But i have to take this L bc i wasnt really focused like i shouldve been and i was one of the dummys to believe that since they where all white almost they would be am easy easy cop online but yeah let ke know about any restocks . Guess ill just wear my infareds till i get the sports

Feeling salty about the Jordan 6?

Just get one from End Clothing. They're basically retail because of the tax refund and ship fast

change the dot to a period to access.

BG represents GS sizes.

endclothing DOT com/catalog/product/view/id/228876/s/nike-air-jordan-vi-retro-bg-sport-blue/category/241/

endclothing DOT com/catalog/product/view/id/228921/s/nike-air-jordan-vi-retro-sport-blue/category/241/

gs sizes: fsr, 150 dollars shipped to us without tax refund, 120 with tax refund

adult sizes: fsr, 190 dollars shipped to us without tax refund, 152 with tax refund

i'd recommend you look around for some of their other jordan leftovers

ima get another 20% code. take notes

J: when i was given the code. i did not know it had a experation date
Joyce: Hello Jonathan, I will look into this ordeal for you, allow me a few moments to do so. 
J: ok
Joyce: Thank you for holding, I show that the promo code has been used already. 
J: there is no way
J  USCS20P101592
Joyce: I do show that, I will do double check for you, one moment please. 
J: can you tell me who used it? because it was certainly for none of my purchases
Joyce: Thank you for holding, I have looked further into this matter and I do show that the promo code was used, but what I will do is issue you a one time only promo code for 20% off, allow me a few moments to get one for you. 
J  i would highly appreciate this. this is why nike.com customer service is incredible 
Joyce: Your welcome, thank you for holding, it is still coming our system's are running slow, but it is coming. 
grin.gif
 If it was any company other than Nike I would frown upon this but I guess it can slide for one of the biggest ripoff companies in history.
mean.gif

People are missing out because this is a double and even a triple up release.
So the bot boys and girls are messing it up for some of yall.
Yep because folks say what they want, when is the next time this is going to retro again........exactly. I never underestimate a release. I done learn my lesson plenty of times

This is a super GR, go to a spot that sells jordan brand products and they'll have these. I went to a ***** sporting goods that really isn't know for selling Jordan's but they get releases like these. First in line got my size not even an hour ago.

Fnl.com failed me. They did a fcfs at my store but didn't open til 10 so i went to the mall at 8 expecting for there to be a line but it was nobody there so I could had a easy cop if I waited for fnl to open but house of hoops was already open so i copped there.  

Back
Top Bottom