Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

didnt this argument already happen early on in this thread? and that one dude swore they were the navys then he was proven wrong? :lol:

unless seinfeld went back to the future with doc brown and took the delorean a few years into the future to cop the navy vi retro :lol:

Haha man, dudes dropping Seinfeld OG Jordan Knowledge in here. Lets all be glad Nike didn't go with the "September Blue" nickname and try to bring in more hype.

seinfeld got these? i was on the fence with these but now its a must cop
pimp.gif
I'm pretty sure those are the OG sport blues. 

Hopefully these dont sell out and sit for a few days got some priorities to take care of that week , if not ill pay resale i know around my way they will only go for around $200-$230...

Yup no worries if you miss. I think scattered sizes will b available throughout the weekend and some won't pick up raffles they win. Resell deff ain't goin over $220

I could never imagine myself paying resell price for a jordan retro especially a retro vi.

That leather is awful and if it wasnt fir the visible air sole i would think the midsole was made up of cement

Haha man, dudes dropping Seinfeld OG Jordan Knowledge in here. Lets all be glad Nike didn't go with the "September Blue" nickname and try to bring in more hype.
Pretty sure it was never September blue to begin with. It was sport blue but on the box was spt blue or something like that and people mistook that for September

never sleep on a release. i could see these selling out quick with it being back to school time and whatnot. 

u might be able to walk in the next day and pickup a pair on this release but its better to be safe than sorry. just my two cents

You guys always bring up back to school lol

Most kids are already in school by the end of august

Ive never heard of kids waiting on school clothes and shoes after they already in school.

Maybe if they waiting on welfare check

Unfortunately welfare checks arent handed out onthe 30th or should i sayloaded onto the welfare card

Also last year around the end of august or first week of september i believe the black tongue v dropped and was probably the easiest cop that year

By the end of august and september parents are spent on back to school shopping they aint dropping 180 bucks on shoes at the last minute

Back
Top Bottom